(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Princess Abigail, your beauty grows with each passing day.
艾比盖尔公主 你真是一天比一天漂亮
It is an honor to have you join my family.
你能成为我家的一员是我的荣幸
Thank you, your majesty.
谢谢陛下
Let's go!
出发
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Just the excitement of the royal wedding.
大家都为了皇室婚礼而兴奋不已
We want to ensure the safety of our guests.
我们要保证我们尊贵客人们的安全
So if you'll excuse me... Find him.
你稍等片刻 找到他
Go around! Go!
绕道过去 快走
Split up!
分头找
重点讲解
passing 经过的;过往的:
I love him more with each passing day.
随着时间的流逝,我越发爱他了。
the noise of passing cars
过往车辆的嘈杂
excuse sb / yourself (from sth) 准许…离开;请求准予离开;(离开前)请求原谅:
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm a very busy man.
如果可以,我先行一步了。我很忙。
split sb up | split up (把…)分成小组,化整为零:
We were split up into groups to discuss the question.
我们分组讨论了那个问题。
excitement 激动;兴奋;刺激
to feel a surge / thrill / shiver of excitement
感到一阵激动
He was flushed with excitement at the thought.
他想到这就激动得满脸通红。
It was a honor to do 荣幸;光荣:
It was a great honour to be invited here today.
今天承蒙邀请到此,深感荣幸。
视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。