美剧《童话镇》第112期:埋伏
日期:2015-06-21 10:09
(单词翻译:单击)
What do you think of the view my dear?
你觉得这里的景色如何 亲爱的
I've seen better.
很一般
This is taking forever.
旅途太漫长
I told you the Troll Road would've been quicker.
我说过走食人兽大路会更快
And far less bumpy.
也不会这么颠簸
Are you even listening to me?
你有在听我说吗
Yes of course I am.
当然在听
Now what?
又怎么了
M'lord!
殿下
Worry not. It's but a fallen tree.
不用担心 只不过是棵树倒了
Fellows shall we?
伙计们 抬走吧
M'lord... what is it?
殿下 怎么了
Look at these markings.
看这些痕迹
This tree didn't fall. It's been cut.
这棵树不是自然倒下的 是被人砍倒的
It's an ambush.
有埋伏
Help me!
救我
Show your face you coward!
露出脸来 你这懦夫
You're a...
你是个...
girl.
女孩
Woman.
是女人
You can't hide from me!
你逃不掉的
Wherever you are I will find you!
无论你在哪里 我都会找到你