位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第175期:迷失自我
日期:2016-01-14 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

We need to lower someone straight down

需要把一个人垂直放下去

or the line will collapse the sides of the shaft.

不然绳子会卡在轴边上

I've got a harness.

我有装备

Lower me down.

放我下去

Oh no way. I'm going.

不行 我去

He's my son.

他是我儿子

He's my son too.

他也是我儿子

You've been sitting behind a desk for ten years.

你在办公室都坐久了 干不了这个

I can do this.

我能行

Just bring him to me.

把他带回我身边

Hey. Can I ask you again?

我能再问你一遍吗

Ask what?

问什么

Why do you think it's so important that your fairy tale theory is true?

为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想是否属实呢

I don't know.

我不知道

Give it a shot.

试试看

Cause...

因为...

This can't be all there is.

现在的情况不正常

I understand.

我明白

And I thought if I found proof

我以为能证实一些事情

Mm. But I didn't find anything.

但我什么都没找到

Well that's not true.

不是的

I was lost and you found me right?

我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我

You mean you remember?

你的记忆恢复了吗

No I I don't remember

不 我没恢复

but I I do remember the kind of person I want to be.

但我记起来 我想成为一个什么样的人

I just gotta listen harder.

我需要更用心倾听

What's that?

那是什么

I think it's a rescue.

可能是救援人员

Are you guys okay?

你们没事吧

Yeah we're we're okay.

是的 我们没事

Hang on Henry.

挺住 亨利

Okay. That's good. Stop.

可以了 停下

Uhh. Here you go. Up.

好了 往上去

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠
  • shaftn. 轴,杆状物,矛,柄,竖井,(一道)光线 vt. 装
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • harnessn. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带 vt. 束以马