(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Come on. Get out of here.
别烦我 滚开
You must be James.
你一定是詹姆斯
You can talk?
你会说话
Yeah, and you can listen. Name's Jiminy. When Snow began acting differently, her friends the Dwarves asked me to intervene,But I'mI'mI'm afraid II wasn't much help.
对 你能听到 我叫杰米尼 白雪举止反常的时候 她的小矮人朋友求我插手 但我恐怕没能帮上什么忙
I didn't do any better.
我也一样
Can you get me out of here? I have to stop her.
你能给我松绑吗 我得阻止她
Well, I'll try.
我试试吧
What's your plan?
你有什么打算
I don't know. I tried everything to make her remember who I am, but nothing worked.
我不知道 我想尽办法让她记起我是谁 但都失败了
Give that a try.
试试吧
It sounds like you're approaching this the wrong way,how can she remember who you are when she's lost sight of who she is?
貌似你的方法不对 她都不知道自己是谁怎么可能记起你是谁
Clear the road!Bow your heads before the Queen!
让路 向皇后致意
What do you think you're doing?! Why would you do this?!
你这是要干什么 你为什么要这么做
Well, because... You said you appreciate... action more than words. So now... You're gonna get both.
因为...你说比起巧言令色 你更欣赏实际行动 所以现在... 我说了 也做了
重点讲解
bow
bow down to sb
bow down to sth
bow down before sb
bow down before sth
to move your head or the top half of your body forwards and downwards as a sign of respect or to say hello or goodbye
鞠躬;点头
He bowed low to the assembled crowd.
他向集结的人群深深地鞠了一躬。
The people all bowed down before the Emperor.
全体给皇帝鞠躬。
appreciate
欣赏;赏识;重视
You can't really appreciate foreign literature in translation.
看翻译作品不能真正欣赏到外国文学原着的美妙之处。
His talents are not fully appreciated in that company.
他的才干在那家公司未受到充分赏识。
approach
着手处理;对付
What's the best way of approaching this problem?
什么是处理这个问题的最佳方式?
lose sight of
忽略;忘记
We must not lose sight of our original aim.
我们决不能忘记我们最初的目标。
intervene in sth
to become involved in a situation in order to improve or help it
出面;介入
The President intervened personally in the crisis.
总统亲自出面处理这场危机。
She might have been killed if the neighbours hadn't intervened.
要不是邻居介入,她可能会没命了。
视频及简介
该片讲述了王子阻止白雪公主杀皇后的故事。