位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第362期:杰弗森与女儿的约定
日期:2017-02-17 07:06

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
This is really good.Don't you think so, Mr. Tortoise? Papa. Do you like your tea?
这真好喝啊 你说呢 乌龟先生 爸爸 你觉得茶好喝吗
Grace... I want you to go to the neighbors' for the rest of the day.There's work I have to do.
格蕾丝 一会儿我想让你去邻居家待着 我有工作要做
Can't I come with you? I like being with you in the forest.
我不能和你一起去吗 我喜欢和你一起去森林
I'm not going to the forest, sweetie.
我不去森林里 亲爱的
This has to do with the queen's visit, doesn't it? Whatever she wants you to do, don't do it.
这和皇后的到访有关 是不是 无论她让你做什么 别听她的
Grace, I have to.I want you to have what you need.
格蕾丝 我必须做 我想让你拥有你想要的
All I need is you, papa.Please stay.
我只想要你 爸爸 留下来吧
Come here. I know.I'm sorry, baby. I have to go.
来 我知道 抱歉 我一定要去
Just promise me you'll come back.You have to promise.
保证你一定会回来 你一定要保证
Of course.
当然
For our tea party.Promise?
回来参加茶话会 你发誓
I promise.I won't miss it for the world.Go.
我发誓 我绝对不会错过的 去吧
重点讲解

promise
promise sth to sb
promise sb sth

to tell sb that you will definitely do or not do sth, or that sth will definitely happen
许诺;承诺;答应;保证
The college principal promised to look into the matter.
学院院长答应研究这个问题。
"Promise not to tell anyone!" "I promise."
"你要保证不告诉别人!" "我保证。"

miss
不在;不去;错过
She hasn't missed a game all year.
她一年中一场比赛都没错过。
You missed a good party last night (= because you did not go).
你昨晚错过了一场极好的聚会。

the rest of sth
the remaining part of sth
剩余部份;残留;其余
I'm not doing this job for the rest of my life.
我不会一辈子干这种工作。
How would you like to spend the rest of the day?
后半天你打算怎么过?

sth to do with
与有关
The programme's something to do with (= in some way about) the environment.
这是一个环境类节目。


视频及简介

该片讲述了杰弗森与女儿的故事。


分享到