(单词翻译:单击)
Whoever married Kathryn it's not me.
不论是谁娶的凯思琳 肯定不是现在的我
I didn't choose her.
我没选她
I'm choosing you.
我选的是你
Now I know you feel it. I can tell.
我知道你也有感觉 我看得出来
I know you think that we have this connection
你认为我们之间冥冥中有牵连
but maybe...
但或许...
It's because I happened to be the person who saved your life?
只是因为我碰巧是你的救命恩人呢
So... why don't we leave it at that?
所以 不如就此打住吧
Next time make sure I'm really dead.
下一次 要确认我真死了
Well done.
做得不错
"Well done"?
只是"做得不错"
There's an understatement.
说得太保守了
You see what my son did to that brute?
看见犬子如何对付那个暴徒了吗
He just killed the unkillable.
他刚杀死了那个不死之身
Ahh a valiant feat for sure
确实是勇猛非凡
but it is still just a man.
但对手仍只是个人类
Can he do the same with a dragon?
他能和龙一比高下吗
Do fairies sprinkle dust? Do trolls live under bridges?
仙女能撒魔粉 食人怪住在桥下吗
Father relax.
别急 父王
I can kill whatever beast you set after me.
无论什么野兽我都能消灭
My kingdom is plagued by a dragon like nothing you've ever faced before.
我的王国饱受巨龙之害 此龙你闻所未闻
He has killed every warrior that's tried to slay him.
他杀了所有除龙勇士
He's yet to face me.
那是他还没遇到我
My kingdom needs this threat vanquished.
我的王国需要消除这一威胁
And my kingdom needs gold.
而我的王国需要金子
I'm sure we can work something out.
我相信会有办法解决