位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第61期:不惜一切代价
日期:2012-05-02 23:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Your Majesty, there is no time to grieve.
陛下 现下没时间哀痛了
If Midas learns he is dead,
如果迈达斯知道王子已死
he will find another warrior to slay his dragon,
他就会去找其他勇士斩杀巨龙
and we will never see an ounce of his gold.
那我们就再得不到他丁点金子了
Yes. Yes.没错
The kingdom must survive.
我的王国必须生存下去
So what are we to do?
那我们该怎么办
I have asked for help.
我已找人求助
It should be here soon.
应该很快就到了
Oh, it's here.
鄙人在这儿
Leave us.
都退下吧Move.

So this is how you treat my gift?
你就这么对待我给你的礼物吗
You really must be more careful.
你真该更小心些
He was not a gift.
他不是礼物
He was my son.
他是我的儿子
A son I gave you.
是我给你的儿子
In a deal we made.
是我和你做交易换来的
You did me no favors.
你没帮我的忙Yes! Yes, I did.
不 我帮了
Shame you and the queen couldn't conceive a child on your own.
可怜你和皇后那时不能育有自己的子嗣
My price for that is a pittance.
而我为此得到的好处微不足道
But now that she's gone, well, I assume that
但如今她过世了 我想也不能说
conceiving an heir is out of the question,
她又怀上新的继承人了
let alone a dragon slayer.
更别说是屠龙士了
Then let's do another deal.
那我们再做个交易吧
Bring him back.
让他复活I need my son to do this.
我需要我的儿子来做这件事
I'll give you anything.
我会不惜一切代价

常用词汇

原文:Your Majesty, there is no time to grieve.陛下 现下没时间哀痛了
there is no time:没有时间
During the growing season there is no time for socializing anyway.
在作物生长季节,根本就没工夫参加社交活动。


原文:we will never see an ounce of his gold.那我们就再得不到他丁点金子了
an ounce of:(常用于否定句)一点点,少量
The dancers didn't have an ounce of energy left.
舞蹈演员们用尽了体力。


原文:I have asked for help.我已找人求助
ask for help:求助
If you can't solve this problem, ask for help.
如果你不能解决这个难题,请要求协助。


原文:Shame you and the queen couldn't conceive a child on your own.可怜你和皇后那时不能育有自己的子嗣
on one's own:按照自己的意愿做事
I acted on my own judgment.
我按自己的判断行事。

分享到
重点单词
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • judgmentn. 裁判,宣告,该判决书
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • grievev. 使 ... 悲伤
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • conceivev. 设想,构思,怀孕