(单词翻译:单击)
Now they have to know.
现在该让他们知道了
And how do you intend to make that happen?
那你要如何让他们明白呢
By reminding him.
提醒他
We have to get her to read their story to John Doe
我们应该让她给无名氏念他们的故事
Then maybe he'll remember who he is.
然后他也许就会想起自己是谁
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Yeah.
可以吗 对啊
We'll do it but we'll do it my way.
就这么干 不过要以我的方式
Let me ask her.
我去问她
You want me to read to a coma patient?
你想让我给一个昏迷的人读故事
Henry thinks it will help him remember who he was.
亨利觉得这样也许能让他想起自己的身份
And who does he think he was?
那亨利认为他是谁呢
Prince Charming.
白马王子
And if I'm Snow White
而如果我是白雪公主
he thinks... me... and him.
他觉得我... 和他
He has a very active imagination
他的想象力很丰富
Which is the point.
这才是关键
I can't talk him out of his beliefs
我无法让他放弃自己相信的事
so we need to show him.
所以我们只能拿事实给他看
Play along.
帮我一下吧
Do what he says and then maybe just maybe
就照他说的做 然后也许
he'll see that fairy tales are just that.
他就会明白童话只是童话而已
That there's no such thing as love at first sight or first kiss.
像什么一见钟情 一吻定情的事根本就不存在
He'll see reality.
他会明白现实
Something like that.
差不多吧
Sadly this plan is rather genius.
可悲的是 这计划挺天才的
We get him to the truth without hurting him.
既可以让他接受事实 又不会伤害他
I told him that we will all meet tomorrow for breakfast at Granny's
我跟他说我们明天在"祖母家"一起吃早点
And you will give a full report.
你要先给我们讲一遍
Well I suppose I'll get ready for my date.
看来 我要去准备一下了
I guess I'll have to do all the talking.
我估计会是我唱独角戏
Look I know this is odd
听着 我知道这很奇怪
but I'm doing it for a friend.
但我是为了帮一个朋友
So please just bear with me.
所以请你忍耐一会儿吧
"As the prince chased the thief on horseback
"当王子骑马去追那个小偷
through the treacherous forest
穿过危险的丛林
his betrothed crossed her arms and pouted
白雪公主双臂交叉 撅嘴赌气
Wondering how many dreadful boring minutes it would take
心想 还要这样无聊地过多久
before they could resume their journey again.
才能继续他们的旅途
The thief vaulted over a fallen...
那个小偷跳过一个...
...they didn't need words to express what they felt in their hearts
他们不需要语言来强调心里的感受
for it was here in the shadow of the Troll Bridge that their love was born
就在这里 在巨兽桥下他们的感情萌芽了
where they knew no matter how they were separated,they would always
他们知道 不管分开多远,他们总会...