(单词翻译:单击)
Well... Good night. Good luck with Henry.
晚安 祝你和亨利好运
Yeah.
好的
Henry.
亨利
We could really use your help with the decorations.
你能来帮大家做装饰吗
Is Mr. Doe gonna be okay Ms. Blanchard?
无名氏先生会好起来吗 布兰切特老师
His name's not John Doe honey.
他不叫无名氏 孩子
That's just what they call people
人们不知道他的名字
when they don't know who they are.
所以才这样称呼他
Do you know who he is?
那你知道他是谁吗
No. I just bring him flowers on my rounds.
不知道 我有时会给他带些花来
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
He's been like this as long as I've been volunteering.
自从我当上志愿者 他就是这个样子了
Does he have any family or friends?
他有家人和朋友吗
No one's claimed him.
没人找过他
So... he's all alone?
他孤身一人吗
Yeah.
是吧
It's quite sad.
挺凄凉的
You sure you don't know him?
你确定不认识他吗
Of course I'm sure.
当然了
Come on. You shouldn't be in here.
出来吧 你不该进来
I found your father
我找到你爸爸了
Prince Charming.
白马王子
Henry...
亨利
He's in the hospital in a coma.
他在医院里 昏迷不醒
See the scar?
看到那道伤痕了吗
He has one too.
他也有一道
So? Lots of people have scars.
那又怎么样 很多人都有伤痕
In the same place.
在同样的位置
Don't you see what this means?
你不知道这意味着什么吗
The curse is keeping them apart with the coma.
诅咒让他昏迷 拆散了他们
Now they're stuck without each other.
现在失去彼此 他们都陷入了困境
We have to tell Ms. Blanchard
我们得告诉布兰切特老师
we found her Prince Charming.
我们找到了她的白马王子
Okay kid. Telling someone their...
孩子 告诉某人...
soulmate is in a coma is probably not helpful.
她的意中人昏迷不醒没什么好处
Not having a happy ending is painful enough
得不到幸福结局已经够让人痛苦了
but... giving someone unrealistic hope is far worse.
而给他们无法实现的希望更糟
But what if I'm right?
可如果我是对的呢
We know who they are.
我们清楚他们的身份