(单词翻译:单击)
Where are your parents?
你父母在哪儿?
Ten years ago,did you give up a baby for adoption?
10年之前 你是不是把孩子送给别人领养了?
That was me.
那孩子就是我
Give me a minute.
等等
Hey,you have any juice?
你这儿有果汁吗?
Never mind. Found some.
算了 我找到了
You know,we should probably get going.
我们应该走了
Going where?
去哪儿?
I want you to come home with me.
我想让你跟我一起回家
Okay,kid. I'm calling the cops.
好了 孩子 我要报警了
Then I'll tell them you kidnapped me.
那我就说是你绑架了我
And they'll believe you,because I'm your birth mother.
然后他们就会相信你 因为我真的是你亲生母亲?
Yep.
没错
You're not gonna do that.
你不会的
Try me.
你试试
You're pretty good,but here's the thing.
你很厉害
There's not a lot I'm great at in life,
不过就算我没有太多其他本事
but I have one skill.
我至少有一项绝招
Let's call it a superpower.
就当是一种超能力吧
I can tell when anyone is lying,
我能分辨出人们是否在撒谎
and you,kid,are.
你就在撒谎 孩子
Wait. Please don't call the cops.
等等 别报警
Please.Come home with me.
请跟我回家吧
Where's home? Storybrooke,Maine.
回哪里? 童话镇 缅因州
Storybrooke? Seriously?
童话镇? 真的?
All righty then.
那好吧
Let's get you back to Storybrooke.
送你回童话镇
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
You're thinking about what the queen said again,aren't you?
你还在想黑皇后的话对吗?
Snow,please. I can't keep having this conversation.
雪儿 别让我总唠叨这几句话
You have to let it go.We're about to have a baby.
别想太多了 我们的孩子就快降生了
I haven't had a restful night since our wedding.
婚礼之后 我就没睡过一个好觉
That's what she wants,to get in your head,
这就是她的目的 让你胡思乱想
but they're only words.She can't hurt us.
那不过是些胡言乱语 她伤害不了我们