位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第397期:王后套话
日期:2017-04-05 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You'd do anything?
你真的什么都愿做
Of course, dear.
当然了 亲爱的
You know, I've talked to the king about your mother.
知道吗 我曾和国王谈起过你的母亲
He told me how much she loved you.
他对我说你母亲非常爱你
Losing her must've been so hard.
失去她一定令你痛不欲生
It was.
是的
Hearing him, I realized he might as well have been talking about me and regina.
国王的话也让我联想到我自己和瑞金娜
I don't want us to lose each other.
我不希望我们也失去彼此
If only I could show her how I feel, that no matter what, all I want is her happiness.
真希望她能感受到我对她的爱 无论如何 我都希望她幸福
Then don't make her get married.
那就别让她嫁给我父亲
I'm sorry?
你在说什么啊
She doesn't love my father.
她并不爱父亲
She loves someone else.
她爱的是别人
She made me promise not to tell.
她让我发誓不告诉任何人
But she'll lose you.
但这样她会失去你的
She can't lose her mother.
她不能失去自己的母亲
No one should.
谁都不该失去母亲
Oh, sweet Snow, it's all right.
亲爱的白雪 没事的
She won't lose me.
她不会失去我的
You can tell me.
你可以跟我说
You must tell me.
你一定得说
重点讲解

promise
promise sth to sb
promise sb sth

to tell sb that you will definitely do or not do sth, or that sth will definitely happen
许诺;承诺;答应;保证
The college principal promised to look into the matter.
学院院长答应研究这个问题。
'Promise not to tell anyone!' 'I promise.'
"你要保证不告诉别人!" "我保证。"

of course
(also course) (informal) used to emphasize that what you are saying is true or correct
(强调所说的话真实或正确)当然
'Don't you like my mother?' 'Of course I do!'
"难道你不喜欢我母亲?" "当然喜欢!"
'Will you be there?' 'Course I will.'
"你会去那里吗?" "当然会。"

marry
(和某人)结婚;嫁;娶
She married a German.
她嫁给了一个德国人。
He never married.
他终身未娶。

no matter who, what, where, etc.
used to say that sth is always true, whatever the situation is, or that sb should certainly do sth
不论…;无论…;不管…
They don't last long no matter how careful you are.
不管你如何仔细,他们都维持不了很久。
Call me when you get there, no matter what the time is.
无论什么时间,你到了那儿就给我打电话。


视频及简介

该片讲述了白雪公主与王后谈话的故事。


分享到