(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Do what you're so skilled at and make yourself at home.
别客气 你不就擅长自来熟吗
I believe you came to see me.
你是来见我的吧
Right. Look, this isn't easy.
对 听着 这不容易
I think that this...
我觉得
Whatever is between us needs to end.
我们之间的争斗得有个了结
At last, something we can agree on.
我们终于有一件事达成共识了
I want to make a deal with you about Henry.
关于亨利 我想和你谈个协议
I'm not making any deals with you.
我才不和你谈协议呢
I'm leaving town.
我要离开童话镇了
What?
什么
This... What we're doing is a problem, and I'm gonna go, but I have conditions.
我们的争执 我们的所作所为是错的 我会离开 但是有条件
I still get to see Henry. I get to visit and spend time, whatever.
我还能来看亨利 来探望他 陪着他之类的
And you get to see him. You're still in his life.
你来看他 就始终留他的生活中
Look, in any deal, both parties are a little unhappy.
任何协议的双方都会有所遗憾
But let's be honest.
但说实话
We both know the world where I'm not in his life no longer exists, and there's no one who can do anything about that.
你我都清楚 他的生活已离不开我 这是无法改变的事实
You're right.
对
重点讲解
deal
协议;(尤指)交易
to make / sign / conclude / close a deal (with sb)
(与某人)达成一笔交易
(informal) Did you cut a deal (= make one) ?
你们交易做成了吗?
We did a deal with the management on overtime.
我们与资方在加班问题上达成了一项协议。
skilled
skilled in sth
skilled at sth
skilled in doing sth
skilled at doing sth
having enough ability, experience and knowledge to be able to do sth well
有技能的;熟练的
a skilled engineer / negotiator / craftsman
高明的工程师;老练的谈判者;技术熟练的工匠
She is highly skilled at dealing with difficult customers.
应付难缠的顾客她很有一手。
a shortage of skilled labour (= people who have had training in a skill)
缺乏技术工人
agree
agree with sb about sth
agree with sb on sth
agree with sth
to have the same opinion as sb; to say that you have the same opinion
同意;赞成
When he said that, I had to agree.
他说了那话,我只好同意。
He agreed with them about the need for change.
他同意他们需要变革的意见。
end sth with sth
to finish; to make sth finish
结束;终止
The road ends here.
这条路到此为止。
How does the story end?
这个故事结局如何?
The speaker ended by suggesting some topics for discussion.
演讲者最后给出了几个讨论题。
视频及简介
该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。