位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第366期:艾玛的与众不同
日期:2017-02-23 07:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You see... I know what you refuse to acknowledge, Emma.
你瞧 我知道你不愿承认这一点 艾玛
You're special.You brought something precious to Storybrooke, magic.
但你确实与众不同 你给童话镇带来一件很珍贵的东西 那就是魔法
You're insane.
你疯了
Because I speak the truth?
就因为我说出了实话
Because you're talking about magic.
因为你居然在说魔法
I'm talking about what I've seen.Perhaps you're the one that's mad.
我说的全是我亲眼所见 也许你才是疯子
Really? What's crazier than seeing and not believing?
是吗 还有什么比"眼见而不信"更疯狂的呢
Because that's exactly what you've been doing since you got to our little hamlet.
因为自打你来的这个小镇 你就一直如此
Open your eyes.Look around.Wake up.Isn't it about time?
睁大你的眼睛 仔细看看周围的人和事 醒醒吧 是时候了
What do you want?
你究竟想干什么
I want you to get it to work.
你想请你让它显灵
You want me to get what to work?
你想让我让什么显灵
You're the only one that can do this.And you're gonna get it to work.
只有你能做到 你得让它显灵
重点讲解

refuse
拒绝;回绝
Go on, ask her; she can hardly refuse.
去吧,去求她,她不大会拒绝。
He flatly refused to discuss the matter.
他断然拒绝商讨这件事。

acknowledge
承认(属实)
She refuses to acknowledge the need for reform.
她拒不承认改革的必要性。
a generally acknowledged fact
公认的事实
I did not acknowledge that he had done anything wrong.
我没有承认他犯了什么错。

precious
宝贵的;珍贵的
Clean water is a precious commodity in that part of the world.
在世界的那个地方,洁净的水是宝贵的东西。
You're wasting precious time!
你在浪费宝贵的时间!

wake sb up
to stop sleeping; to make sb stop sleeping
醒;醒来;唤醒;弄醒
What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
通常你早晨几点钟醒?
I always wake early in the summer.
我夏天总是醒得早。


视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛与杰弗森的故事。


分享到