位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第162期:代号南瓜
日期:2015-12-12 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

There's still the matter of my agreement with Ms. Boyd.

我和博伊德女士之间的协议仍然有效

Tear it up.

毁约吧

That's not what I do.

这不是我的风格

You see contracts deals

协议 交易之类的事情

Well they're the very foundation of all civilized existence

这是人类文明存在的基础

so I put it to you now.

所以我要把你拉进来

If you want Ashley to have that baby

如果你想让阿什莉留住那个孩子

are you willing to make a deal with me?

你愿意跟我做个交易吗

What do you want?

你想要什么

Oh I don't know just yet.

我还没想好

You'll owe me a favor.

你欠我个人情

Deal.

成交

What's her name?

她叫什么名字

Alexandra.

亚历山德拉

That's pretty.

真好听

Thank you for getting me here.

谢谢你送我来这里

Mr. Gold was outside.

戈登先生来过

I took care of it. She's yours.

事情搞定了 她归你了

She is?

真的吗

But what did you do?

你是怎么做到的

Made a deal with him.

跟他做了笔交易

Thank you.

谢谢

Kid it's almost 5:00.

孩子 快五点了

We gotta get you home.

得送你回家了

I have to go.

我得走了

Henry's expecting me home at 5:00...

亨利等我五点回家

but I'll see you again...

镇里下次开会的时候...

at the next council meeting.

我们会再见面

Oh and don't forget

别忘了

you left your socks under the bed.

你的袜子落在床下了

"Pumpkin." My code name.

"南瓜" 我的代号

I was thinking in honor of Cinderella

就当向灰姑娘致意

Pumpkin.

就叫南瓜吧

You got a better one in mind?

你想到更好的了吗

Yep.

是的

Well?

说来听听

I'm not sure you're ready yet.

我怕你没有心理准备

Henry!

亨利

About what you said at the hospital about me being able to leave...

你在医院的时候说只有我可以离开

Yeah?

怎么了

See you tomorrow.

明天见

Henry?

亨利

What did I tell you?

我怎么跟你说的

Do not...

不要...

leave your shoes lying around on the stairs.

把鞋子丢在楼梯上

Someone could get hurt.

会绊倒别人

Is that her?

是她吗

Sean.

肖恩

I am so sorry. I never should have left you.

真对不起 我不应该丢下你

You're back?

你回来了

Yeah I'm back.

对 我回来了

分享到
重点单词
  • foundationn. 基础,根据,建立 n. 粉底霜,基金会
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下