位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第462期:瑞金娜的噩梦
日期:2017-06-29 07:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I don't recall us expecting any company.
我记得我没请别人来
Sheriff Swan. What are you doing here?
斯旺警长 你来干什么
Henry invited me.
亨利请我来的
Do you honestly believe I'd allow you into my house for dinner after all the threats you made to my family?
你三番五次威胁我的家庭 你以为我会请你进门吗
I didn't come for dinner.
我不是来吃晚饭的
Then what did you come for?
那你干什么来了
You. We all did.
来收拾你 我们都是
Henry.
亨利
No. No. Let me go.
别这样 放开我
I command it!
我命令你放开我
After everything you've done to all of us?!
你坏事做尽 还指望我们放过你
My apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscience is clear!
对不起陛下 我完全对得起良心
You're not queen anymore, sister!
小姐 你已经不是皇后了
Tighter! She needs to feel our pain!
绑紧点 让她体会到我们的痛苦
You took our love and ripped it apart!
你夺走并毁掉了我们的幸福
And now you're gonna pay!
该是你付出代价的时候了
Rotten to the core.
都烂到心里了
I just wanted to win... for once.
我只是想有生之年能赢一次
重点讲解

threat to do sth
a statement in which you tell sb that you will punish or harm them, especially if they do not do what you want
威胁;恐吓
to make threats against sb
对某人进行威胁
She is prepared to carry out her threat to resign.
对于将辞职的要挟付诸行动,她已做好了思想准备。
He received death threats from right-wing groups.
他收到了右翼团体的死亡恐吓。

rotten
腐烂的;腐败的;腐朽的
the smell of rotten vegetables
腐烂蔬菜的气味
The fruit is starting to go rotten.
水果已经开始腐烂变质了。
rotten floorboards
腐朽的木地板

apology to sb for sth
a word or statement saying sorry for sth that has been done wrong or that causes a problem
道歉;谢罪
to offer / make / demand / accept an apology
主动道歉;致歉;要求/接受道歉
You owe him an apology for what you said.
你要为你所说的话向他道歉。
We should like to offer our apologies for the delay to your flight today.
今天航班误点,敬请原谅。

conscience
良心;良知
to have a clear / guilty conscience (= to feel that you have done right / wrong)
问心无愧/有愧
This is a matter of individual conscience (= everyone must make their own judgement about it).
这是关系个人的良知。
He won't let it trouble his conscience.
他不会让这件事搞得自己良心不安的。


视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛要带亨利离开童话镇的故事。

分享到