位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第383期:瑞金娜的叛逆
日期:2017-03-20 07:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Milady, perhaps this saddle..I'm done riding for the day.
小姐 你用马鞍的话会...我今天已经骑够了
And don't ever interrupt me and my mother again.
以后不许打断我和母亲的对话
Why do you always have to criticize me?
你为什么总是贬低我
I'm not criticizing you.
这不是贬低
I'm helping you.
我这是帮你
Don't you walk away from me.
不许从我面前走开
Mother! You know I don't like it when you use magic.
妈妈 你明知道我不喜欢你用魔法
And I don't like insolence.
我也不喜欢你这么无礼
I'll stop using magic when you start being an obedient daughter.
你要能做个孝顺的女儿 我就不用魔法了
Why can't I just be myself?
为什么我不能自在地活着呢
Oh, because you can be so much more if you'd just let me help you.
因为如果你肯听我的话就能前途似锦
I don't care about status.
我不在乎地位
I just want to beoh!
我只想做我...
Cora, please.
柯拉 别这样
Please. I'll be good.
放过我 我会听话的
Excellent. That's all I wanted to hear.
很好 这就是我想听到的
Daniel... I'm sorry I snapped at you.
丹尼尔 抱歉我刚才凶你了
That's all right. You'll just have to find some way to make it up to me.
没事 不过你得想办法补偿我
重点讲解

criticize
criticize sb for sth
criticize sth for sth

to say that you disapprove of sb / sth; to say what you do not like or think is wrong about sb / sth
批评;批判;挑剔;指责
The decision was criticized by environmental groups.
这个决定受到了环保团体的批评。
The government has been criticized for not taking the problem seriously.
政府因没有认真对待这个问题而受到指责。

status
地位;身分;职位
low status jobs
地位低下的工作
to have a high social status
拥有很高的社会地位
Women are only asking to be given equal status with men.
妇女只是要求得到和男人平等的地位。

snap at sb
to speak or say sth in an impatient, usually angry, voice
厉声说;怒气冲冲地说;不耐烦地说
"Don't just stand there," she snapped.
"别光站在那儿。"她生气地说。
I was tempted to snap back angrily at him.
我真想没好气地顶他几句。
He snapped a reply.
他气冲冲地回了一句。

obedient
obedient to sb
obedient to sth

doing what you are told to do; willing to obey
顺从的;忠顺的;唯命是从的
an obedient child
听话的孩子
He was always obedient to his father's wishes.
他一向顺从父亲的意愿。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜回忆过去的故事。

分享到