位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第404期:白雪公主说漏嘴
日期:2017-04-14 08:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You are most certainly the fairest of them all!
你可真是世界上最美的人
Thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
I hope for my wedding day I will be as beautiful.
我希望我结婚的时候也能这么美
I'm sure you will be.
你一定会的
I know you and Daniel will be so happy together.
你和丹尼尔一定会很幸福的
What?
什么
Well, I just knew your mother would let you marry him,
我就知道你妈妈会让你嫁给他的
once she knew how happy it'd make you,
一旦她知道你会多幸福
once she knew how much you love him.
你有多爱他
You have such a wonderful mother.
你有一位很棒的母亲
She would do anything for your happiness.
为了你的幸福 她什么都愿做
Snow... did... did you... tell her about me and daniel?
白雪 是...是你...告诉她我和丹尼尔的事的吗
Yes.
是啊
But I told you... very specifically not to.
但我... 特意告诉你不要说
I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to lose your mother, like I've lost mine.
抱歉 我只是不想让你失去你的母亲 就像我失去妈妈那样
重点讲解

specifically
特意;专门地
liquid vitamins specifically designed for children
专为儿童设计的维生素水剂
a magazine aimed specifically at working women
专门面向职业妇女的杂志

once
(用于否定句、疑问句和 if 后)曾,根本
He never once offered to help.
他从没有主动提出过帮忙。
If she once decides to do something, you won't change her mind.
她一旦决定干什么,谁也改变不了她的主意。

marry
(和某人)结婚;嫁;娶
She married a German.
她嫁给了一个德国人。
He never married.
他终身未娶。
I guess I'm not the marrying kind (= the kind of person who wants to get married).
我觉得我不是那种想结婚的人。

wedding
婚礼;结婚庆典
a wedding present
结婚礼物
a wedding ceremony / reception
结婚典礼;婚宴
Have you been invited to their wedding?
他们有没有邀请你参加婚礼?


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜发现泄密真相的故事。


分享到