(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
You're a tortured one, aren't you, huntsman?
你吃了很多苦吧 猎人
Is this because your parents abandoned you to the wolves?
是因为你父母把你丢给了狼群吗
Those weren't my parents.
他们不是我父母
All they did was give birth to me.
他们只是生下我而已
The wolves are my family.
狼群才是我的家
Wolves, indeed.
狼群 是啊
I always felt there were two kinds of people...
我一直认为世界上有两种人
Wolves and sheep.
狼群和羊群
Those who kill and those who get killed.
捕杀者和被杀者
And you, huntsman,
而你 猎人
you are most certainly a wolf.
你绝对是匹狼
Why am I here?
你找我来干什么
I'd like you to kill someone for me. Can you do that?
帮我杀个人 可以吗
I kill for me. Why would I do anything for you?
我为自己杀戮 为什么要为你做事呢
Because I have so much to offer--
因为我会给你丰厚的报酬
a place at my court.
封你一官半职
You will become my official huntsman.
你会成为皇室猎人
I'm not interested in being a pet.
我对当宠物不感兴趣
This place is a cage.
这地方就是个笼子
You'd be awash in luxury,
你会过上奢华的生活
wanting for nothing.
应有尽有
You have an army at your disposal.
你有军队听你调遣
What do you need of me?
为什么要我来
My prey is beloved by all the kingdom.
我要杀的人在王国很受爱戴
I need someone who won't be blinded by that--
我需要一个不会因此而受蒙蔽
someone without compassion.
一个没有怜悯之心的人
Someone...
一个...
Who will have no qualms carving a heart out
能将她的心挖出来带给我
and bringing it back for my collection.
而不受良心责备的人
That's me.
那就是我了
重点词汇
原文:All they did was give birth to me.他们只是生下我而已
give birth to:1.生(孩子)
She gave birth to a fine healthy baby.
她生了个漂亮健康的婴儿。
2.使...发生
torture:痛苦,折磨
awash:充斥的
disposal:处理
prey:被捕食的动物,牺牲者
compassion:怜悯,同情
qualm:内疚