(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
I’m your fairy godmother,
我是你的仙女教母
and I’m here to change your life, Cinderella.
我来这是为了改变你的生活 灰姑娘
But…My stepmother told me that I couldn’t go.
但是 我继母说我不能去
She forbade me to leave.
她不许我离开
Your stepmother doesn’t have this.
你继母没有这个
This wand has the power to take you to your ball,
这根魔杖的魔法 可以把你带去舞会
to your Prince, and to…
带去王子那里 带去
What?
什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
Now, now.
现在 现在
I got what I wanted.
我得到了我想要的
There’s no need to be frightened.
没必要那么惊恐
No need? You just killed my fairy godmother.
你杀死了我的仙女教母
She was trying to help me.
她正试图帮我
Was she?
是吗
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Pure magic.
纯粹的魔法
Pure evil.
纯粹的邪恶
Trust me. I’ve done you a favor.
相信我 我帮了你
All magic comes with a price.
所有的魔法都是要付出代价的
Go on back to your life and thank your lucky stars
回到你的生活吧 感谢你的幸运星
you’ve still got something to go back to.
你仍然可以回去
My life…
我的生活
It’s wretched.
很悲惨
Then change it.
那就改变它
You can’t handle this.
你驾驭不了它
重点讲解
fairy godmother:
固定词组 ph.
1.充当临死孩童教母(或保护人)的仙女
2.(危难时及时匿名提供帮助的)女恩人
Cinderella was broken-hearted. at that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。
forbid sb to do sth
禁止某人干某事
I forbid you to talk to him.
我禁止你与他谈话。
forbid sb from doing sth
We forbid anyone from smoking in the concert hall.
我们禁止任何人在演奏厅内吸烟。
wretch:
名词 n. [C]
1.可怜的人,苦命的人
The poor wretch lost all his money.
这可怜的人所有的钱都丢了。
2.卑鄙的人,可耻的人
That wretch has broken my car window.
那个坏蛋把我的车窗打碎了。
3.【幽】(小)坏蛋,淘气鬼
You wretch! You're late again.
你这家伙!又迟到了。
4.悲惨,不幸的人
cinderella:
名词 n.
1.灰姑娘;打杂女佣人
Cinderella tried on the shoe.
灰姑娘穿上了鞋。