位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第264期:搬去波士顿
日期:2016-11-01 16:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You love Snow White... and you have no intention of marrying me.
你爱上了白雪 根本没有跟我成婚的打算
I won't marry someone I don't love or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him.
我不会娶我不爱的人 更不会帮那个暴君 让他心满意足
If that means suffering the consequences, so be it.
即使我要为此付出代价 我也愿意
You're prepared to lay down your life.
你愿意牺牲自己的性命
How charming.
真有魄力
But I didn't come here to see you die.
不过我不是来杀你的
I came here to help you escape.
我是来帮你逃跑的
Why would you do anything to help me?
你为什么要帮我
Because I don't want to marry you either.
因为我也不想嫁给你
What did you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的
That I needed to take a walk, clear my head, think about it.
我说我要出去走走 让头脑清醒一下 认真想想
I'm guessing you didn't tell her that the walk was with me.
我猜你没告诉她你要跟我一起走走
No. No, of course not.
当然没有
Why is that our default? Lying.
为什么我们一直都是这样 欺骗别人
Because I don't... We're not being honest.
因为我不想 我们一点都不诚实
I know it's hard, but... We have to tell her the truth about everything, about us.
我知道这不容易 但是我们得告诉她真相 告诉她我们的事
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我能不能这么做
You have to.
你必须得告诉她
If we can't be honest with other people, how can we be honest with each other?
如果我们不能对别人开诚布公 又怎么能对彼此诚实呢
Is it really the best plan?
这真是最好的计划了吗
What's your plan?
那你的计划是什么
Moving to Boston?
搬去波士顿吗
No.

重点讲解

intention (of doing sth) | ~ (to do sth) | ~ (that...)打算;计划;意图;目的:
I have no intention of going to the wedding.
我无意去参加婚礼。

honest (about sth) | ~ (with sb)坦率的;坦诚的:
an honest answer
坦率的回答
Are you being completely honest about your feelings?
你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?

be in default违约(尤指未偿付债务):
The company is in default on the loan.
这家公司拖欠借款。

charming令人着迷的;迷人的;吸引人的:
The cottage is tiny, but it's charming.
这间小屋虽小,却十分迷人。
She's a charming person.
她是一位有魅力的人。

consequence (for sb / sth)结果;后果:
This decision could have serious consequences for the industry.
这项决定可能对该行业造成严重后果。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到