位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第3期:与侏儒怪交易
日期:2012-02-25 10:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文听讲

The jailer:When we reach the cell,stay out of the light,
到牢里的时候,呆在阴影里
and whatever you do ,do not let him know your name.
而且不管怎样,不要让他知道你的名字。
If he knows your name,
一旦他知道了你的名字
he will have power over you
他就可以左右你的思想
Rumplestiltskin.
侏儒怪。
Rumplestiltskin.
侏儒怪。
I have a question for you.
我有话问你。

Rumpelstiltskin:No,you don’t.
不是你要问。
They do.
是他们要问。
Snow White and Prince Charming.
白雪公主和白马王子。
You insult me.
你们真无礼。
Step into the light,
到有光线的地方来。
and take off those ridiculous robes.
脱掉斗篷,让我看清楚你。
That’s much better.
这就对了。

Prince Charming:we’ve come to ask you about the…
我们来是想问你

Rumpelstiltskin:Yes,yes! I know why you’re here.
我知道你们来干什么。
You want to know about the queen’s threat.
你们想知道巫后的话是不是真的

Snow White:Tell us what you know!
告诉我你都知道什么

Rumpelstiltskin:Ohh.Tense,aren’t we?
气氛还挺紧张
Fear not,for I can ease your mind ,
别怕,我能让你摆脱烦恼
but it’s gonna cost you something in return.
不过我要一些东西作为回报。

Prince Charming:No. This is a waste of time.
不行,这完全是浪费时间

Snow White:What do you want?
你要什么

Rumpelstiltskin:The name of your unborn child?
告诉我你未出生孩子的名字

Prince Charming:Absolutely not.
想都别想

Snow White:Deal.What do you know?
就这样说定了,你都知道什么

Rumpelstiltskin:The queen has created a powerful curse,
巫后创造了一个强大的诅咒
and it’s coming.
很快就会降临
Soon you’ll all be in a prison,
不久你将身陷囹吾
just like me,only worse,
比我还凄惨
for your prison,all of our prisons will be time,
我们将被困在时间的枷锁中
for time will stop,
时间会停滞
and we will be trapped someplace horrible,
我们会被困在一个可怕的地方
where everything we hold dear,
我们所珍爱的一切
everything we love will be ripped from us,
都将离我们而去
while we suffer for all eternity,
我们将永世不得超生,
while the queen celebtates,
而巫后欢庆胜利
victorious at last!
她是笑到最后的人
No more happy endings.
幸福结局终成泡影
Snow White:What can we do?
有办法破解吗

Rumpelstiltskin:We can’t do anything.我们都无能为力
Snow White:Who can?那谁能?
Rumpelstiltskin:That little thing growing inside your belly.你腹中未出世的婴儿
Prince Charming:Next time I cut it off.
下次就把你指头砍下来

Rumpelstiltskin:The infant is our only hope.
这个孩子是我们唯一的希望
Get the child to safety.
要确保她的安全
Get the child to safety,and on its…28th birthday,
在她二十八岁生日的时候
the child will return,
她会回来
The child will find you,
回到你们身边
and the final battle will begin!
从而拉开最终战役的帷幕

Prince Charming:I’ve heard enough.
We’re leaving.够了,我们走

Rumpelstiltskin:Hey!You !We made a deal.
我们之前说好了的
I want her name!We had a deal!
我要知道她的名字 你答应过我的
I need her name!H-h-her name!
我需要名字,她的名字

Prince Charming:"Her"?
It’s a boy.她 ?这可是一个男孩

Rumpelstiltskin:
Missy.Missy.You know I’m right.
公主 公主 你知道我是对的
Tell me.告诉我
What’s her name ?
她的名字是什么

Snow White:
Emma. 艾玛
Her name is Emma.她的名字是艾玛

词汇解释

rumpelstiltskin:侏儒怪

insult :

1.名词n.
侮辱,羞辱[C][(+to)]
She could not forgive so terrible aninsultto her pride.
她不能原谅对她的自尊如此严重的侮辱。

2.及物动词vt.
1.
侮辱,羞辱
I'm sorry for what I said; I never meant toinsultyou.
我为我所说的话道歉;我不是有意要侮辱你。
2.
辱骂

take off :

1.脱下;移去
Hetook offhis raincoat and took out the key.
他脱下雨衣,拿出钥匙。
2.起飞
The plane willtake offsoon.
飞机马上就要起飞了。
3.休假
Hetooktwo weeksoffin August.
他在八月份休假了两个星期。

robe:

1.名词n.

长袍,罩袍;浴衣,睡袍
Many Arabs wearrobes.
许多阿拉伯人穿长袍。
2.
礼服;学士服;官服;法衣

及物动词vt.
1.使穿上礼服
The judge wasrobedin black.
法官穿着黑袍。


curse:

及物动词vt.
1.求上帝降祸于
2.使遭难
3.诅咒,咒骂
The old womancursedher enemies.
那位老妇人诅咒她的敌人。

不及物动词vi.
1.诅咒,咒骂

名词n. [C]
1.咒语;诅咒[(+on)]
2.咒骂,骂人的话
Hiscursemade her blush.
他的咒骂使她脸红了。
3.祸害;祸根[(+to)]
Loneliness in old age is thecurseof modern society.
老年孤独是现代社会的不幸。
4.【口】月经;月经期[the S]
infant :
名词n. [C]
1.婴儿
Myinfantfor once lay quiet in his cradle.
我的婴儿这一次总算安静地躺在摇篮里。
2.幼儿
3.【律】未成年人

形容词a.
1.婴儿的;供婴儿用的
The expectant father is thinking of buyinginfantcloth.
那个即将做爸爸的人在考虑买婴儿穿的衣服。
2.初期的;初创的
Tourism was then still in itsinfantstage.
旅游业当时还处在初创阶段。
3.未成年的

分享到
重点单词
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • blushn. 脸红,外观 vi. 泛红,羞愧
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • raincoatn. 雨衣
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓