(单词翻译:单击)
How does that even make sense?
这太荒谬了吧
Well, he's covered the sheriff's office for as long as anyone can remember.
他在警长办公室做事已经有很长时间了
And he'll do whatever you want him to.
而且他对你言听计从
You just cannot stand the fact that things have been getting better around here, can you?
你就是无法忍受事情往好的方向发展 是不是
Better?
好的方向
Are you referring to Graham's death as better?
你觉得格兰姆的死是件好事吗
No.
不
He was a good man, Ms. Swan.
他是个好人 斯旺女士
He made this town safe, and forgive me for saying it,
他保障了镇子的安全 恕我冒昧
but you have not earned the right to wear his badge.
你可没有资格接替他的位置
Graham picked me... to be deputy.
格兰姆选了我来当副警长
He was wrong.
他选错了人
No, he knew what he was doing.
不 他知道自己该选什么样的人
He freed this office from your leash.
他设法让警署摆脱了你的控制
You're not getting it back.
你别想卷土重来
Actually, I just did.
事实上 我已经做到了
Ms. Swan, you're fired.
斯旺女士 你被开除了
Toaster broken?
烤箱坏了吗
It wasn't when I started with it.
刚开始还是好的
Pretty sure it is now.
但它现在肯定坏了
I just needed to hit something.
我就是得出出气
What's going on?
怎么了
Regina fired me
瑞金娜开除了我
so she could put one of her own puppets in as sheriff.
这样她就可以让自己的傀儡坐上警长之位
That's my job.
那是我的职位
Never heard you so passionate about it before.
头回知道你如此热衷这个职位
What happened?
发生了什么
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我就是
I know I want it back.
我想要回那份工作
There must be a reason.
你这样肯定是有原因的吧
Maybe...
大概
I just want to beat her.
我就是想打败她
Good evening, Ms. Swan. Sorry for the intrusion.
晚上好 斯旺女士 叨扰您了
There's something I'd like to discuss with you.
有些事情 我想跟您谈谈
I'll let you two talk.
我这就回避
Come on in.
进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard about what happened. Such an injustice.
我都听说了 这真不公平
Yeah, well, what's done is done.
是啊 可木已成舟
Spoken like a true fighter.
这口气倒像个真正的斗士
I don't know what chance I have.
我毫无机会
She's Mayor, and I'm...
她是镇长 而我不过是
Well... Me.
我而已
Ms. Swan, two people with a common goal can accomplish many things.
斯旺女士 若是两个人目标一致可成大事
Two people with a common enemy...
若是两个人同仇敌忾
can accomplish even more.
将所向披靡
How would you like a benefactor?
你想让我帮你吗
A benefactor?
帮我
Do you mind?
介意坐下谈吗
You know...
知道吗
It really is, quite shocking
真是令人震惊
how few people study the Town Charter.
人们对于童话镇法典竟所知无几
The Town Charter?
童话镇法典
Well, it's quite comprehensive.
它规定的内容甚为全面
And the Mayor's authority?
至于镇长的职权
Well, maybe she's not quite as powerful as she seems.
或许 她并不是真的能一手遮天
Bae.
小比
Waken up, son. Come on, waken up, son.
醒醒 儿子 快点醒醒 孩子
We're going now. We're going now. Come on. Come on.
我们得走了 得走了 快点
It feels wrong to run away.
我觉得不应该逃跑
It's worse to die, son.
总比送死好 孩子
I'm not having you taken away to that ogres-war.
我不能把你送进战争虎口
Alms for the poor? Alms for the poor?
施舍点吧 可怜可怜穷人吧