位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第485期:魔法创造了魔法
日期:2017-07-22 08:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
A sleeping curse.
睡眠咒
Might I ask how you managed to obtain one here in Storybrooke?
介意我问一下 你是怎么在童话镇得到的呢
By sacrificing the last bit of magic I had left.
献祭了我最后的一点魔法
So you made magic from magic.
所以你用魔法创造了魔法
Well, I'm sure I don't have to remind you that, all magic comes with a price.
我确定我不用提醒你 魔法都需要代价
Then you can pay it.
那你就承担代价吧
Because now...
因为现在
The curse is gonna be stronger than ever,
诅咒会变得前所未有的强大
and you will be right here where you belong.
而你 会一直待在你该在的地方
Don't you understand?
难道你还不理解吗
I won.
我赢了
So whatever plan you had...
所以 不管你有什么计划
Whatever reason you wanted the curse broken?
不管你为了什么想打破诅咒
Too bad.
太可惜了
Because it's never going to happen.
因为永远也不可能了
Hey, Emma. Everything okay?
艾玛 没什么事吧
You sounded strange over the walkie.
你在对讲机里听起来怪怪的
No, I'm okay.
没事
Just, um...
只是...
Yesterday when I tried to take you away, you were right.
昨天我想把你带走的时候 你说的话很对
I can't take you out of Storybrooke.
我不能带你离开童话镇
But I can't stay either.
但是我也不能留下
What?
什么
重点讲解

obtain
(尤指经努力)获得,赢得
to obtain advice / information / permission
得到忠告/信息/许可
I finally managed to obtain a copy of the report.
我终于设法弄到了这份报告的一个副本。
To obtain the overall score, add up the totals in each column.
要得出总计得分,就把各栏的小计加起来。

manage
完成(困难的事);勉力完成
In spite of his disappointment, he managed a weak smile.
尽管他很失望,他还是勉强露出一丝微笑。
I don't know exactly how we'll manage it, but we will, somehow.
我说不准我们如何去完成这件事,但不管怎样我们一定会完成的。

price
price of sth
price for sth
price for doing sth

the unpleasant things that you must do or experience in order to achieve sth or as a result of achieving sth
代价
Criticism is part of the price of leadership.
捱批评是当领导要付出的部份代价。
Loneliness is a high price to pay for independence in your old age.
孤寂是老年独自生活要付出的高昂代价。

remind
remind sb about sth
remind sb of sth

to help sb remember sth, especially sth important that they must do
提醒;使想起
I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name. Can you remind me?
对不起,我忘了你的名字。提醒我一下好吗?
That (= what you have just said, done, etc.) reminds me, I must get some cash.
这倒提醒了我,我得带上一些现金。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到