(单词翻译:单击)
原文听讲
I want a good life.
我想过上富足的生活
Fine.You'll have an estate,be rich.
你将会拥有一笔财产 变得富有
I wasn't finished.there's more.
我还没说完呢 还有别的呢
There always is with you.
你总是不满足
Yeah.
当然
In this new land,
在新的世界里
should i ever come to you for any reason,
如果我以任何理由来找你的话
you must heed my every request.
你必须满足我的一切要求
You must do whatever i say,
只要我下达指示
So long as i say...
你就必须遵命行事
Please.
拜托
You do realize that should i succeed,
你清楚一旦我成功
you won't remember any of this?
你就会忘记前尘吧
Oh,well ,then...what's the harm?
反正又没什么损失
Deal.
成交
What must i do to enact this curse?
我要怎么做才能实施诅咒呢
You need to sacrifice a heart.
你要用一颗心脏献祭
I sacrificed my prized steed.
我把我赢来的马牺牲了
A horse?This is the curse to end all curses.
只是一匹马 这是诅咒中的诅咒
You think a horse is goona do ?
你觉得牺牲一匹马就够了吗
Great power requires great sacrifice.
强大的力量需要足够的牺牲
The heart you need
你要用的心脏
must come from something far more precious.
必须更珍贵才行
词汇解释
estate
名词 n.
1.地产[C]
He is a real estate agent.
他是一个房地产经纪人。
2.财产,资产;遗产[U][C]
When his father died, he left an estate of one million dollars.
他父亲去世时留下了一百万元遗产。
3.社会阶级[C]
Her family was of high estate.
她出身名门。
4.庄园[C]
5.人生阶段[U]
6.身份,地位[U]
There is no reason to believe that people of every estate will support the political platform.
没有理由相信各种社会地位的人都会拥护这个政纲。
come to sb.和occur to sb的区别:
两者都有“突然想到”的意思。
1)come to somebody[no passive] (of an idea) to enter your mind
The idea came to me in the bath.
It suddenly came to her that she had been wrong all along.
2)occur to somebody(of an idea or a thought)
to come into your mind
The idea occurred to him in a dream.
It didn't occur to him that his wife was having an affair.
It didn't occur to her to ask for help.
3)异同点
a: come to sb 和 occur to sb在想到一个主意的时候,是可以互换的。
b: 两者均可以接that从句
c: occur to sb后面可以接动词不定式。但come to sb后面不可以接。
heed
及物动词 vt. 不及物动词 vi.
1.留心,注意
She didn't heed my advice.
她不听从我的劝告。
名词 n.
1.留心,注意[U]
Take heed of these warnings.
请注意这些警告。