(单词翻译:单击)
原文听讲
Henry:Please don’t take me back there.
求你别带我回去
Emma:I have to.
我必须这么做
I’m sure your parents are worried sick about you.
我相信你父母一定非常担心你
Henry:I don’t have parents...just a mom,and she’s evil.
我没父母 只有妈妈 而且她非常邪恶
Emma:Evil?
That’s a bit extreme,isn’t it?
邪恶 这话有点极端了 不是吗
Henry:She is.
She doesn’t love me.
她确实如此 她根本不爱我
She only pretends to.
她只是假装而已
Emma:Kid.
孩子
I’m sure that’s not true.
我相信你说的不是真的
Queen:Henry?Oh,Henry.
亨利
Ohh.Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where have you been?
你到底去哪里了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Henry:I found my real mom!
我找到了我的亲生妈妈了
Queen:Y-you’re Henry’s birth mother?
你 你是亨利的生母吗
Sheriff:I’ll just go and check on the lad,make sure he’s all right.
我去看看那个小家伙 确定他没事
Queen:How would you like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted?
想要来一杯上好的苹果酒吗 你曾经品尝过的
Emma:Got anything stronger?
有什么更烈的吗
词汇解释
worry about :
固定词组 ph.
1.担心...;焦虑...
pretend to:
1.妄求;自封
He pretended to the throne.
他觊觎王位。
birth mother:
固定词组 ph.
1.亲生母(跟植入受精卵而生育之母有别)
cider:
名词 n. [U]
1.【主美】(用作饮料或制醋用的)苹果汁
2.【主英】苹果酒
日常用语
Where have you been?
你到底去哪里了
What happened?
发生什么事了
I’m sure that’s not true.
我相信你说的不是真的