位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第405期:瑞金娜的转变
日期:2017-04-17 08:25

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
No. I'm not mad at all.
没有 一点也不
You were just trying to help me.
你只是想要帮助我
However, I'm not marrying Daniel.
但是 我不是和丹尼尔结婚
This dress is for your father.
这婚纱是为了和你父亲结婚准备的
But... I thought... you were in love.
但...我以为...你们彼此相爱
So did I.
我也是
But I was wrong.
但我错了
Daniel has run away.
丹尼尔逃走了
What I had with Daniel wasn't real.
我和丹尼尔的感情不是真的
It was an infatuation.
那只是一时迷恋
You see, that's the thing about love.
爱情就是如此
It can come in the most unexpected places.
它总是难以预料
Your father and I have something even more special because it's not just about the two of us.
而我与你父亲的感情更加特殊 我们的感情不仅仅是两人之间
It's about all of us.
而是事关所有人
We're going to be a family.
我们就要成为一家人了
We are?
真的吗
That's right.
真的
I'm going to be your stepmother, and I couldn't be happier.
我就要成为你的继母 我真的很高兴
Me, too.
我也很高兴
Snow, you need to go to your room and help with the packing.
白雪 你得回房间帮忙收拾行李了
Your father wants you ready for the journey, and we're heading to your castle first thing in the morning.
明天一早我们就要动身回你们的城堡 你父亲想让你做好启程准备
You're both going to love it there.
你们俩都会爱上那里的
I know we will.
一定会的
重点讲解

infatuation
infatuation with sb
infatuation for sb
infatuation with sth
infatuation for sth

very strong feelings of love or attraction for sb / sth, especially when these are unreasonable and do not last long
(尤指一时的)热恋,痴迷
It isn't love, it's just a passing infatuation.
那不是爱情,只不过是一时的痴迷。

expected
出乎意料的;始料不及的
an unexpected result
意想不到的结果
an unexpected visitor
不速之客
The announcement was not entirely unexpected.
这个通告并非完全出乎意料。

head
朝(某方向)行进
Where are we heading?
我们要往哪儿去?
Where are you two headed?
你们两个去哪儿?

run
run away with sb
run off with sb
run away together
run off together

to leave home, your husband, wife, etc. in order to have a relationship with another person
与某人私奔
She ran away with her boss.
她与老板私奔了。
She and her boss ran away together.
她和老板一起私奔了。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜发现泄密真相的故事。


分享到