位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第101期:救世主
日期:2015-05-28 09:25

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇.jpg

What are you doing here?Is everything all right?
你在这里干嘛? 没事吧?
I'm fine,Archie.
我很好 Archie
Who is this?
这位是谁?
Just someone trying to give him a ride home.
我只是送他回家的路人甲
Oh,she's my mom,Archie.
她是我妈妈 Archie
Oh. I see.
我懂了
Do you know where he lives?
你知道他住在哪里吗?
Uh,yeah,sure. Just,uh,right up on Mifflin street.
当然 就在米福林大街
The mayor's house is the biggest one on the block.
镇长的房子是这里最大的房子
You're the mayor's kid?
你是镇长的孩子?
Uh,maybe.
也许是吧
Hey,where were you today,Henry?'Cause you missed our session.
Henry 你昨天去哪儿了? 怎么没有来继续疗程
Oh,well,I forgot to tell you,I went on a field trip.
忘记跟你说 我出去旅行了
Henry...
Henry...
What did I tell you about lying?
我怎么跟你说的 不能说谎来着?
Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything.
背离光明终将一事无成
Okay.
好了
Well,I really should be getting him home.
我真的该送他回去了
Yeah,sure.Well,listen,um,
是的
have a good night,and,uh,you be good,Henry.
晚安 开心些 Henry
So that's your shrink? I'm not crazy.
这是你的心理医生? 我正常得很
Didn't say that.Just...
不是这意思 只是...
he doesn't seem cursed to me.
我看他可不像是被施咒的人
Maybe he's just trying to help you.
他可能只是想帮你
He's the one who needs help,because he doesn't know.
他才是需要帮助的 因为他自己并不知道
That he's a fairy tale character?
不知道他自己是童话里的角色?
None of them do.They don't remember who they are.
他们都不知道 他们不记得自己是谁了
Convenient.All right. I'll play.
好吧 我陪你玩儿
Who's he supposed to be? Jiminy cricket.
那他本是谁? Jiminy Cricket
Right. The lying thing.I thought your nose grew a little bit.
好吧 跟说谎有关 我觉得你鼻子长长了些
I'm not Pinocchio.
我又不是匹诺曹
Of course you're not,'cause that would be ridiculous.
当然不会长 不然才奇怪了
I say,we fight!
我们开战吧!
Fighting is a bad idea.
不好
Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything.
背离光明终将一事无成
And how many wars has a clear conscience won?
讲正义良知就一定能赢吗?
We need to take the queen out before she can inflict her curse.
我们要在王后完成施咒前把她赶走
Can we even trust rumplestiltskin?
侏儒怪的话可靠吗?
I've sent my men into the forest.
我派人去了森林
The animals are abuzz with the queen's plan.
听见动物们都在对咒语议论纷纷
This is going to happen,unless we do something.
如果我们不行动 咒语就会成真了
There's no point. The future is written.
没用的 未来已是定局
No. I refuse to believe that.
不 我不相信
Good can't just lose. Maybe it can.
邪不压正 不一定
No. No. Not as long as we have each other.
不 不 只要我们还在一起就不会
If you believe him about the curse,
如果你相信他说的诅咒的部分
then you must believe him about our child.
那你也要相信他说的 关于我们的孩子那部分
She will be the savior.
她会是救世主
What the hell is this?
这什么东西?
Our only hope of saving that child.
我们拯救那孩子唯一的希望

分享到