位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第299期:勒罗伊的邀请
日期:2016-12-14 07:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Well, go on. Give her the news. Have your moment.
去吧 把这好消息告诉她 享受你们的美好时刻吧
Excuse me. Okay.
失陪了 没关系
Five thousand bucks. Piece of cake.
五千美元 小菜一碟
You sold them all?
你把蜡烛全卖了
I had a little help.
有人帮了我一把
You made it happen.
你真的做到了
You have no idea.
你都不知道我有多努力
I don't know what to say.
我简直不知说什么好
You're welcome.
不客气
Listen, that boat of mine? I'm gonna fix it up. And, well, maybe you could be my first passenger.
还记得我那条船吗 我打算把它修好 而且我在想 或许你可以做我的第一位乘客
I'd like that.
非常乐意
Well, then that's what we'll do, sister.
那就这么定了 小妹
Oh. It's beautiful, isn't it?
这样多美啊 是吧
重点讲解

excuse me
(因打扰别人或失礼表示歉意)对不起,请原谅
Guy sneezed loudly. 'Excuse me,' he said.
盖伊大声打了个喷嚏,然后说了声"对不起"。

a piece of cake
(informal) a thing that is very easy to do
轻而易举的事;举手之劳

you're welcome
(especially NAmE) used as a polite reply when sb thanks you for sth
别客气;不用谢;哪里话:
"Thanks for your help." "You're welcome."
“多谢你的帮助。”“别客气。”

have no idea
not have the faintest, first, etc. idea
(informal) used to emphasize that you do not know sth
丝毫不知道
"What's she talking about?" "I've no idea."
“她在讲什么?”“我一点也不了解。”
He hasn't the faintest idea how to manage people.
他根本不懂得人事管理。

fix sth up
to repair, decorate or make sth ready
修理;装饰;准备好:
They fixed up the house before they moved in.
他们把房子装修了以后才迁入。

视频及简介
该片讲述了勒罗伊邀请阿斯特丽德修女的情景。


分享到