位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第252期:她是皇后
日期:2016-10-12 10:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Who knows that?
谁知道这件事
I don't know. She, uh...
我 我不知道 她
She...You... evil... soul. This was you!
你这个邪恶的灵魂 就是你
You turned her against me!
你使她背叛我
You think you can make me weak?
你觉得你可以让我变得不堪一击吗
You think you can defeat me?!
你觉得你可以打败我吗
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
The queen! Your friend, the queen.
巫后 你的朋友 巫后
How did she get to you?
她是如何接近你的
The queen? I don't
她是皇后吗 我不
I knew this was a trick.
我知道这是一个陷阱
I knew you could never care for me.
我知道你并不愿意照顾我
Oh, yeah. You're working for her.
我知道了 你是她的人
Or is this all you?
或者这是你自己的主意吗
Is this you being the hero and killing the beast?
想成为英雄 打败野兽
It was working Shut up!
它真的有用 闭嘴
This means it's true love! Shut the hell up!
这证明了我们是真爱 闭上你的臭嘴
Why won't you believe me?! Because no one No one could ever, ever love me!
你为什么不愿意相信我 因为没有人 没有人可能爱上我
Let me explain. Okay? Let me explain.
听我解释 行吗 听我解释
Well, that is... fascinating. Truly fascinating.
真有吸引力 相当有吸引力
I'm gonna let you breathe in a second, and you're gonna say two sentences.
我很快会给你呼吸的机会 而你要说两句话

重点讲解

turn against sb | turn sb against sb(使)与…反目成仇,变得敌对:
She turned against her old friend.
她与老朋友翻脸了。

care for sb 照顾,照料(病、老、幼者等)
She moved back home to care for her elderly parents.
她搬回家住,好照料年迈的双亲。

in a second 片刻;瞬间
I'll be with you in a second.
我马上就去你那儿。

a fascinating story / subject 迷人的故事;趣味无穷的话题
The results of the survey made fascinating reading.
调查结果令人读起来饶有兴味。

shut sb up 使某人住口;让某人闭嘴
She kicked Anne under the table to shut her up.
她在桌子底下踢了安妮一脚,让她住嘴。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到