位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第99期:皇后的魔法
日期:2015-05-22 09:34

(单词翻译:单击)

皇后.jpeg

She poisoned an apple because she thought I was prettier than her.
她做了个毒苹果 就因为她觉得我比她漂亮
You have no idea of what she's capable.
你不知道她有多少伎俩
What can I do to ease your mind?
要怎样才能让你安心呢?
Let me talk... to him.
让我去...跟他谈谈
Him?
他?
You don't mean I do.
你不会是说... 没错
No. No,no. It's too dangerous.
不不 太危险了
He sees the future. There's a reason he's locked up.
他能预见未来 他不是无缘无故被锁起来的
Can you promise me that our child will be safe?
你能保证我们的孩子能一直平安无事?
Can you guarantee it?Because he can.
你可以确保吗? 而他可以
All right.
好吧
For our child.
为了孩子
I'm hungry. Do you want to stop somewhere?
我饿了 能找个地方歇歇吗?
This is not a road trip. We're not stopping for snacks.
这可不是什么自驾游 不会停下吃快餐的
Why not? Quit complaining,kid.
为什么? 别那么多抱怨
Remember,I could have put your butt on a bus.I still could.
记住 我可以把你扔进公交车的 现在也可以
You know,I have a name. It's Henry.
我有名字的 我叫Henry
What's that?
那是什么?
I'm not sure you're ready.
还没到告诉你的时候
Ready for some fairy tales?
听个童话故事还要做准备?
They're not fairy tales.
那不是童话故事
They're true.Every story in this book actually happened.
都是真的 书里的每个故事都是真实发生的
Of course it did.
再真实不过了
Use your superpower. See if I'm lying.
用你的超能力吧 看看我是不是在骗你
Just because you believe something doesn't make it true.
不是因为你相信 他就发生了
That's exactly what makes it true.
就因为相信 他才能够成真
You should know more than anyone.
你应该比任何人都清楚
Why is that? Because you're in this book.
为什么? 因为你也在这本书里
Oh,kid. You've got problems.
小子 你要有大麻烦了
Yep,and you're gonna fix 'em.
没错 你会帮我解决的
When we reach the cell,stay out of the light,
当我们到达监狱的时候 不要站在光亮中
and whatever you do,do not let him know your name.
不管发生什么 都别让他知道你的名字
If he knows your name,he will have power over you.
只要他知道了你名字 他就能对你施法
Rumplestiltskin.Rumplestiltskin!
侏儒怪! 侏儒怪!
I have a question for you.
有问题要问你
No,you don't.
不 你没有
They do Snow White and...
他们有 白雪公主和...
Prince Charming.
白马王子
You insult me.
你们这是对我的侮辱
Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes.
站到光亮中来 脱掉那愚蠢的披风
That's much better.
这样好多了
We've come to ask you about the yes,yes! I know why you're here. -
我们是来问你 是是! 我知道你们来的目的
You want to know about the queen's threat.
你们想知道皇后的阴谋
Tell us what you know!
告诉我们你都知道些什么!
Tense,aren't we?
好紧张哦 对不对?
Fear not,for I can ease your mind,
不用害怕 因为我可以让你安心
but it's gonna cost you something in return.
但需要你付出一些代价
No. This is a waste of time.
不 这是在浪费时间
What do you want?
你想要什么?
The name of your unborn child? Absolutely not.
那个未出世的孩子的名字? 不可能
Deal. What do you know?
成交 你知道些什么?
The queen has created a powerful curse,and it's coming.
皇后创造了一种强大的诅咒 就要应验了

分享到