位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第433期:戈登放了布兹
日期:2017-05-25 07:44

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What?
什么
I'm sick.
我病了
I'm sick, and I need magic.
我病了 我需要魔法
I was gonna get the savior to believe.
我本打算说服救世主相信
But that woman...
但是那个女人
I don't think I'm gonna make it long enough to see that happen.
我觉得我是活不到那一天了
She trusts you.
她信任你
It might be enough.
也许就足够了
Try again.
再试一次
You're gonna let me live?
你要放我一条生路
You're going to die either way.
反正你也要死的
This way, at least I might get something out of it.
如果我放了你 至少我可能有所得
Reul Ghorm! Show yourself!
勒尔·格姆快出现
How do I follow him?
我怎样才能跟着他
You had the way. You didn't take it.
你有过这机会 是你没抓住
And there are no more magic beans.
已经没有魔法豆了
重点讲解

sick
(身体或精神)生病的,有病的
a sick child
生病的孩子
Her mother's very sick.
她母亲病得很厉害。
Peter has been off sick (= away from work because he is ill) for ten weeks.
彼得因病两周没上班了。

at the (very) least
used after amounts to show that the amount is the lowest possible
(用于数量之后)至少,最少
It'll take a year, at the very least.
这至少需要一年时间。

saviour
救助者;拯救者;救星
The new manager has been hailed as the saviour of the club.
新任经理被誉为俱乐部的救星。

trust
trust in sb
trust in sth

the belief that sb / sth is good, sincere, honest, etc. and will not try to harm or trick you
相信;信任;信赖
Her trust in him was unfounded.
她对他的信任毫无道理。
a partnership based on trust
建立在互相信任基础上的合伙关系
It has taken years to earn their trust.
花了好多年才赢得他们的信任。


视频及简介

该片讲述了比爱尔与爸爸分离的故事。


分享到