位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第459期:匹诺曹照顾艾玛
日期:2017-06-26 08:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Then you're all screwed.
那你们都完了
Don't cry, Emma.
艾玛 别哭
Look at me. Watch this.
看我 看这个
There. That's better, right?
看 好多了 对吧
Do those tools belong to you?
这些工具是你的吗
I was just trying to fix the crib.
我就想修好婴儿床
I didn't want Emma to fall out and get hurt.
我不想让艾玛摔下来受伤
Don't ever touch anything in this house again.
别再碰这个屋子里任何东西了
Nothing belongs to you.
这里的东西都不是你的
Yes, Mr. Raskind.
知道了 里斯金德先生
You okay?
你还好吧
Uh, can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
Where'd you get that?
你从哪弄来的钱
I stole it from the sock drawer.
我从放袜子的抽屉里偷来的
It's enough to buy us all bus tickets out of here.
足够我们大家买车票离开这里了
You're leaving? When?
你们要走吗 什么时候
Right now.
现在
You wanna come?
你想一起吗
I told my father I'd take care of Emma.
我跟爸爸说过我会照顾好艾玛
Can she come? Please?
她能一起吗 求你了
We can't take care of baby.
我们没法照顾婴儿
You want to stay here for the rest of your life?
你想一辈子都待在这里
Be my guest.
请便吧
重点讲解

be my guest
(informal) used to give sb permission to do sth that they have asked to do
请便;随便
'Do you mind if I use the phone?' 'Be my guest.'
"可以用一下电话吗?" "请便。"

the rest of sth
the remaining part of sth
剩余部份;残留;其余
I'm not doing this job for the rest of my life.
我不会一辈子干这种工作。
How would you like to spend the rest of the day?
后半天你打算怎么过?

belong to sb
to be owned by sb
属于某人;归某人所有
Who does this watch belong to?
这块表是谁的?
The islands belong to Spain.
这些岛屿隶属西班牙。

secret from sb
known about by only a few people; kept hidden from others
秘密的;保密的;外人不得而知的
secret information / meetings / talks
秘密信息/会议/会谈
He tried to keep it secret from his family.
这件事他试图瞒着家里。


视频及简介

该片讲述了匹诺曹与艾玛的故事。

分享到