位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第450期:盖比特的威胁
日期:2017-06-17 08:04

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Snow can raise the child without her husband.
白雪可以一个人抚养孩子
Geppetto, think about the example you're setting for Pinocchio.
盖比特 看看你给匹诺曹树了什么坏榜样
You may be a conscience, but you have not earned the right to tell me what to do.
你虽是我们的良知先生 但你没资格对我指手画脚
Please. I'm only trying to help.
别这样 我只是想帮忙
Help? Help, like you "helped" my parents?
就像你当年帮我父母一样吗
Your debt to me can never be fulfilled.
你欠我的永远都还不清
But a start would be staying out of this. Understand?
所以现在这事你别管 听明白了吗
Yes.
明白了
Good.
很好
Hey. Hey. Here. Here, boy.
来 过来 好孩子
Pinocchio goes through... or no one does.
匹诺曹也必须过去不然谁都别去
And what will we tell the prince and Snow White?
那我们怎么跟王子和白雪说
You will tell them that the tree contains enough magic to protect only one.
你就告诉他们这棵树的魔法只够保护一个人
Do we have a deal... or no?
你是同意还是不同意
The tree is enchanted.
这棵树被施了魔法
If fashioned into a vessel, it can ward off any curse.
被做成容器的形状 它就可以抵御任何诅咒
Geppetto, can you build such a thing?
盖比特 你能造出这样的东西吗
Me and my boy we can do it.
我和我的儿子 没问题
This will work.
这会有用的
We all must have faith.
我们都要有信心
重点讲解

debt
人情债;情义;恩情
to owe a debt of gratitude to sb
欠某人的情
I would like to acknowledge my debt to my teachers.
我想向我的老师表达我的感激之情。

fulfill sb
fulfill yourself

to make sb feel happy and satisfied with what they are doing or have done
使高兴;使满意
I need a job that really fulfils me.
我需要一份真正令我感到满足的工作。
He was able to fulfil himself through his painting.
他以绘画充分发挥了自己的才能。

ward sb off
ward sth off

to protect or defend yourself against danger, illness, attack, etc.
防止,避免,使防止(危险、疾病、攻击等)
to ward off criticism
受到批评后为自己开脱
She put up her hands to ward him off.
她举起双手把他挡开。

conscience
良心;良知
to have a clear / guilty conscience (= to feel that you have done right / wrong)
问心无愧/有愧
This is a matter of individual conscience (= everyone must make their own judgement about it).
这是关系个人的良知。
He won't let it trouble his conscience.
他不会让这件事搞得自己良心不安的。


视频及简介

该片讲述了盖比特与天使讲条件的故事。

分享到