(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Something.
肯定有些什么
Graham. Hey, Graham.
格兰姆 嘿 格兰姆
There's nothing in here.
这里什么都没有
There has to be. And if there isn't, then...
必须有 如果没有的话...
It's okay.
没事的
It's going to be okay.
会没事的
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你们在干什么呢
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Bringing flowers to my father's grave
像我每周三都做的那样
like I do every wednesday.
来我父亲的墓献花
Don't blame her.
别怪她
It's my fault. I wanted to look in there.
是我的错 是我想进去看看
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
What were you looking for?
你在找什么
Nothing.
没什么
It was, uh... it was nothing.
是...呃...没什么
You don't look well, dear.
你脸色不太好 亲爱的
Let's take you home.
我送你回家
No, I...I don't want to go home.
不 我不想回家
Not with you.
我不想跟你一起回
Oh?
是吗
But you'll go with her.
但是你想跟她回去
Hey, this is between you two.
这是你们俩的事
Leave me out of it.
别把我扯进去
She's right.
她说得对
It's between us, and things have to change.
这是我们之间的事 我们不能再继续下去了
And I wonder why that is all of a sudden.
我倒好奇为什么突然起了变化
It has nothing to do with her.
这跟她没有关系
You know, I've realized that
我意识到
I don't feel anything, Regina,
我没有任何感觉 瑞金娜
and I know now it's not me.
现在我知道原因不在我这
It's you.
是你的问题
So you're leaving me for her.
所以你为了她离开我
I'm leaving you for me.
我为了自己而离开你
重点解释
【词汇解释】
原文:Don't blame her.别怪她。
blame:
vt. 责备;归咎于
n. 责备;责任;过失
[ 过去式blamed 过去分词blamed 现在分词blaming ]
blame for 责备;因……责备
take the blame 承担过错
put the blame on 归咎于…
be to blame for 对…应负责任;应该为某事负责任
bear the blame 承担责任
vt.责备;归咎于=talk to, tell off
原文:It's my fault. I wanted to look in there.是我的错,是我想进去看看。
fault和mistake的区别:
1.fault作“过失,缺点,毛病”解,指道德、性格和习惯上的弱点或行为上的过失, 也指违反某一规定所造成的错误。
如:He is still a good boy with all his faults.他尽管有这样那样的过错,但还是一个好孩子。
It was the boy's fault. He didn't obey the traffic rules. 是那个孩子不好,是他没有遵守交通规则。
2.mistake作“错误,过失,误会”解,指因认识不足或判断失误而无意中犯下的错误。
如:Since a lot of people make mistakes in life, I'll give you a change.因为很多人在一生中都会犯错误,所以我会给你一个机会。
The mistake was made entirely through your fault.出了这个错完全是由于你的过失。
【日常用语】
You don't look well, dear.
你脸色不太好,亲爱的。
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你们在干什么呢?
Let's take you home.
我送你回家。