(单词翻译:单击)
My love for you grows stronger with every beat of my heart.
我对你的爱随着我每一次心跳变得愈发强烈
But the King has read my diary, found my mirror.
但是国王看到了我的日记 发现了我的镜子
Soon he will discover the truth about us.
他迟早会发现我们之间的事
There is no escape. There is always an escape.
我们无路可逃 总是会有办法的
Your father said what's in this box would give you your freedom.
你父亲说箱子里的东西可以给你带来自由
Yes, I believe it will.
正是如此
The Agrabahn viper
阿格拉巴毒蛇
A snake so deadly it can kill anything.
可以置人于死地的毒蛇
With a single bite.
只要被它咬上一口
This serpent is from my homeland.
这是来自我家乡的毒蛇
I know all too well of its poison. But why would you have it brought here?
我对它的毒性非常了解 不过为什么要把它带到这里来
There is no happiness left for me in this life.
我此生已再无幸福可言
One small bite...
只要被它咬一口
then I shall be free from this prison forever.
我就能永远摆脱这个牢笼的束缚
I'm sorry we couldn't be together, my love.
我很抱歉我们不能相依相守 我的爱人
Perhaps in another life, we will find each other again.
也许来生我们还能再遇见彼此
There is another way.
还有一个办法
What if the King did not live.
如果国王死去呢
You would do that for me?
你愿意为我这么做吗
For you, I would do anything.
为你 我可以做任何事情
I don't know what I'd do without you.
真不知道没了你我该怎么办
You will never have to find out.
永远不会出现这种情况
What you working on?
你在做什么
Uh, no time to talk. I gotta write it all down before I forget.
没时间解释 我要在忘记之前赶紧写下来
Yeah, I hate it when great ideas slip away from me.
对 我也讨厌好创意从我身边溜走
They're not my ideas.
它们不是我的创意
They're stories from a book that I lost.
他们是我丢失的一本书中的故事
Must be a hell of a book.
那一定是本很棒的书
What's it about?
它是讲什么的
Stuff.
这个那个
Sounds exciting.
听起来很有意思
You seem awfully interested in me and my book.
你似乎对我和我的书特别感兴趣
Oh. I'm just being neighborly.
我只是想表示友好