(单词翻译:单击)
For me, the Fuehrer was an inviolable personality - the Fuehrer of the German Reich.
德意志元首是神圣不可侵犯的 。
He, whom Providence had given so many gifts.
上帝赐予他众多天赋 。
He, who was so powerful that he could orchestrate millions.
他拥有强大力量统领百万人民 。
There was the wish to place power in the hands of a man who says,We will do it, and we will only succeed like this,if we all roll up our sleeves.
人民希望把权力交给有魄力的人,他会说,我们会成功,只有真枪实干,我们才能成功 。
It made you sick, but it was fascinating at the same time.
这一切会让你恶心,同时又觉得神奇 。
Hitler didn't promise anything.
希特勒并无作出承诺 。
It was always "only for the German people and we have to free the people from Marxism.
满口是为了德国人民,将人们从马克思主义解放出来 。
I only admired the technique.
我只欣赏他的技巧 。
The fact is that Hitler managed to get all of them,almost all of them, under the one roof, so to speak.
实际上,希特勒成功笼络所有人,几乎所有人,好像全部集中屋檐下 。
To pull them together.
将他们团结一起 。
People said that Hitler had the effect of a magnet that was being passed over the heads of the German people.
人们说希特勒就像磁场,穿透所有德国人的脑 。
But despite this level of adulation, Hitler had not changed-he was just as hate-filled as ever and so was the regime he led.
尽管受到如此献媚,希特勒丝毫未变,还是以前一样充满仇恨,他领导的体制亦可见一斑 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载