(单词翻译:单击)
At just before four o'clock in the afternoon of 12th March 1938.
1938年3月12日下午4点以前 。
Adolf Hitler drove down the road and cross the River Rhei into Austria.
阿道夫·希特勒正在开车过河前往奥地利 。
He was coming home.
他正在回家的途中 。
This town, B.A, was his birth place and it was in this house that Hitler had first entered the world 49 years before.
这是他出生的小镇,而且就是在这所房子里,希特勒在49年前第一次进入世界 。
The croweds were so ecstatic that Hitler's motorcade took several hours to reach the city of linth, the place Hitler had gone to school and lived for much of his youth.
拥挤的人群如此欣喜若狂,以致于希特勒的车队花了几个小时才到达,他之前就读于该地的一所学校并且在这里度过了青春岁月 。
The welcome here was the most tumultuous yet.
欢迎的声音在这里非常疯狂 。
I think we cried most of us at that time.
我想那时我们大多数人都流下了热泪 。
Tears were running down our cheeks and when we looked our neighbors, it was the same.
我们禁不住流下泪水,当我们看着自己的邻居时也是一样的感觉 。
You all, and he said that to us:
你们所有的人,他对我们说:
You all shall help me build a empire to be a good empire with happy people who are thinking and promising to be good people.
你们需要帮助我建立一个帝国,所有人都会感到快乐而且承诺所有人都会成为好市民 。