(单词翻译:单击)
Every car that comes in gets the equivalent of annual physical to ensure nothing goes from bad to worse.
每辆车都会有相当于一年一次的检验以确保零件的损耗程度 。
"We have a saying here,
我们在这里有一个说法,
you don't want to pay for the same real estate twice.
你不想为这个东西交2次钱 。
So if a car comes in,
"所以如果一辆车进来,
you want to do as much and best job as possible the first time, this time,
你会尽可能做到与第一次一样,
so there won't be a next time.
所以不会没有下次了 。
Grag Lin Buday is the main superintendent.
格雷格•林•布迪是主要的管理者 。
He runs a shop like a giant toy, a billion dollar toy.
他经营着一家商店,像一个巨大的玩具,十亿美元的玩具 。
"I've told everybody it's like having my own personal train set,
我已经告诉每个人这好比我个人的列车,
when things unexpected breakdowns occur, we go on, we troubleshoot."
当意外故障发生,我们就会出现,我们解决问题 。
The shop's workhorses are four 30-ton cranes, indispensable for moving a car from one workstation to another.
这家商店的重负荷机器是四个30顿的起重机,不可或缺使一辆汽车从一个工作站移动到另一个地方 。
Ok, hold. "It weighs 28 tons, so it's nothing to fool around with."
好的 。这个大家伙重达28吨,所以没事别瞎溜达 。
注:听力文本来源于普特