(单词翻译:单击)
This is the Dickens' world in Kent, a vast tourist attraction built to take visitors inside the novels of Charles Dickens.
这是狄更斯在肯特郡的世界,一处声名显赫的旅游景点,带领游客们进入查尔斯·狄更斯的小说当中 。
Hello!
你好!
Hello! How are you?
你好!你好吗?
I'm good. Thank you. Who are you? And you are here all the time?
我很好 。谢谢你!你是谁?你所有的时间都在这里吗?
I'm Christopher Cober at your services, sir.
很高兴为您服务,先生,我是克里斯托弗·可贝尔 。
Are you Mr. Cober?
你是可贝尔先生吗?
Right, Very good to meet you here.
是的,非常高兴见到你在这里 。
And you are?
你是谁?
Hello, sir. I'm Nancy.
你好,先生 。我叫南希 。
Are you Nancy? Aren't you dead?
你是南希?你不是死了吗?
That's our famous Great Expectation Boat Ride.
这是我们著名的远大前程船的旅行 。
Great Expectation Boat Ride?
远大前程船的旅行?
Indeed.
的确如此 。
OK. Have you got the Artful Dodgers? Have you got that?
好的 。你得到雾都孤儿们了吗?你明白我的意思吗?
Artful Dodgers?.
雾都孤儿们?
May I come through?
我可以来吗?
You may, sir.
可以,先生 。
Fantastic. Thank you very much. Just get in here.
太奇妙的 。非常感谢你 。到这里来 。
But surely, there's more to Dickens than this, more than just a designer logo attached to television costume dramas and West End shows about street urchins.
但可以肯定的是,对于狄更斯而言不仅仅是这些,不仅仅是一个品牌标识连接到电视古装片和关于流浪儿的的西部节目 。