(单词翻译:单击)
Thank you,John!
谢谢你,约翰!
So now we can breathe out,and start to relax.
所以现在我们可以呼吸,开始放松
You're in the Wolhuter wilderness area.
你在沃尔特荒野区域
No one is allowed to go out this road and no one is allowed to walk in this area while we are here!
没有人被允许从这条路走出,没有人被允许踏足这一领域,但现在我们就在这里!
So,for the next three days,basically the whole 62,000 acre is yours.
所以,在接下来的3天时间里,基本上这整个62000亩都归你所有
I like it!
我喜欢这样!
The exclusivity of this walk is truly exciting.
这一舍我其谁的行走真正激动人心
The seven small group of walkers dotted around the Kruger,and the only members of the public regularly allowed into the National Park's designated wilderness areas.
7个小组的步行者点缀了克鲁格周围,而唯一的公众们只能被允许进入国家公园的指定荒野地区
Just setting out on this walk feels like a privilege.
开始后这感觉像是一种特权
So here we are.
所以我们到了
Home,sweet home.
到家了,美妙的家
This is a good wilderness camp.
这是一个很好的野外营地
Look at that!
看那!
Hope for the next couple of days!
希望接下来的几天也是这样!
Deep in the heart of the wilderness, a 45 minute drive for BurgenDul,lies the Wolhuter trail camp.
在旷野深处, 45分钟行程后,才是沃尔特的原始营地
Tiny and basic, it provides wooden huts to sleeping and some slight protection from what lives all around.
小小的而且基本的,它提供了木制的小屋以供睡眠及一些周围的保护措施
This site was chosen in 1978,the very first trail camp in the Kruger.
这一地点在1978年被选定作为最初的克鲁格营地
And fittingly my walked was named after the legendary Harry Wolhuter.
而之后被传奇人物哈利·沃尔特命名
A century ago,he was one of the Kruger's earliest game rangers.
一个世纪以前,他是最早的克鲁格的赛事游骑兵
Today merely stepping out of the four by four is enough to give you a taste of his world.
今天只是走出这个4X4的大格子就足以让你感受下他的世界