(单词翻译:单击)
Imagine boarding a flight to Saturn, what would you need to know before travelling?
想象登上一架前往土星的航班,你知道在旅行之前需要了解什么吗?
The best ring sight-vantage points.
最佳的景点观测地 。
The must-see moons.
必看的星球 。
Think of this as your personal guide to the splendor of the Saturnian system.
把这当成是你个人的一次辉煌壮丽的星系旅行 。
A wondering spot of light.
一个充满了光的奇迹之地 。
Twice as far as Jupiter.
远超木星的两倍 。
And four times further than the asteroid belt.
是小行星带的四倍多 。
Although it's a billion miles from home,
虽然离家有十亿英里,
Saturn has always commanded our attention.
而土星一直吸引我们的注意力 。
Saturn is the most phenomenal logically rich planetary system that we have in our solar system because of its rings,
土星是最具非凡的逻辑上富有的行星系统,我们在我们的太阳系也曾得到,是因为它的光环,
and planet, and magnet sphere, and numerous of collection of very diverse moons.
和星球,磁铁球体,及非常多样化的众多的卫星收集品 。
It has it all. We may even just take the rings as an example.
它拥有这一切 。我们甚至可能只是把光环作为一个例子 。
Inside rings we find examples of the other rings.
在光环中我们找到了其他土星环的例子 。
注:听力文本来源于普特