(单词翻译:单击)
You're gonna mark to 27, 27 times speed of sound.
你要标注到27, 声音速度的27倍 。
And for our vehicle, between when we hit the top of Martian atmosphere and when we were bouncing on the surface with the airbags is 6 minutes.
至于我们的车辆,在当我们到达火星大气层和用安全气囊弹出到达表面之间是6分钟 。
It's a high of run.
这是非常刺激的事情 。
You use a hixure to slow you down to a lutherly mark tool,
你使用设备来减缓速度,
twice speed of sound, and we through out a super sound perishing,
2于声音的速度,我们通过将要灭亡的超音速度,
Everything is complex and everything has to happen precisely on time.
一切都是非常复杂,每件事都必须准确发生 。
The worst part is when you're coming to contact with the Martian surface.
最糟糕的是当你来到火星表面 。
There is no runway, ok, there is no nice place to land.
那里根本没有跑道,好吧,没有好的地方着陆 。
And you can't control very well while you're gonna come down.
当你下降的时候你不能控制自如 。
So you're gonna come down in a few rocks like this.
所以你就像这些岩石一样下降 。
How do you guarantee that your a-billion-dollar spacecraft is actually gonna survive that.
你怎么保证你的十亿美元的飞船实际最终会渡过难关 。
There suppose it'll work for us with our over was great big airbags.
巨大的安全气囊在这个时候会发挥效用为我们工作 。
Bounce, bounce, bounce, and finally the vehicle comes to rest.
反弹,反弹,反弹,最后车辆渐趋于平稳 。
Likely to use the rocket motors and they just touch down gently on the surface and they will fortunately,
可能会使用火箭发动机,他们只是轻轻触地表而且他们会很幸运,
it was just a great luck, they landed in a few boulders like this but they didn't land with one was poking through the valley end up our work.
这仅仅是一次足够的幸运,他们降落在一个像这样的一些岩石中,但是他们没有降落在山谷里,那会使我们的一切努力白费 。
You have to be good, and you have to be lucky.
你必须足够好而且足够幸运 。
注:听力文本来源于普特