(单词翻译:单击)
When we reconstruct our imaginations,
当我们重新发挥我们的想象,
Mars are 3 billion years ago.
火星在30亿年前是何等模样 。
We tend to make it like Earth, warm and cozzying,
我们往往会使它像地球一样,温暖并且舒适,
but it wasn't.
但它不是 。
Mars back in its wettest warmth face which probable like Earth today in its coldest regions.
火星的最潮湿的温暖可能像在地球最寒冷的地区 。
So I'm imagining a place where snow and ices melting in the summer deform tracing and pounds of strings of ice-covered lakes.
所以我想象一个地方,雪和冰在夏天融化形成很多冰封的湖泊 。
Its cold, its wet, but it could be rich with life.
寒冷,潮湿,但对生命来说异常丰富 。
This is the Mars that we want our astronauts to get there hands on,
这就是火星,是我们的宇航员想要到达的地方,
to bring back and study the weep Mars of odd where we might find the evidence of life.
从火星上带些奇怪的东西回去研究,我们也许会发现生命的证据 。
The fourth rock from the sun has always had a special car to play,
来自太阳的第四岩石一直有一辆特别的车在操作,
the chances of meeting Martians.
这是见到火星人的机会 。
And in recent years,
近年来,
the odds of a closing counter have been steadily improving.
接触的可能性一直在提高 。
If you want to find life on Mars, first you need to find water.
如果你想找到火星上的生命,首先你需要找到水 。
And not all of the planet's water story is inch history.
并不是这颗行星的所有水的故事都是写在历史当中 。
注:听力文本来源于普特