(单词翻译:单击)
There's been plenty of frozen underground evidence detected from orbit,
从轨道发现有充分的冰冻地下证据,
but scientists need to touch and test to be sure.
但是科学家需要去触摸和用试验确定 。
In 2008, they finally got their opportunity when NASA's Flanders made it daring approach to the high Martian Arctic.
在2008年,当美国航天局的弗兰德斯使用大胆的方法接近了较高的火星北极,他们终于获得机会 。
There was not ever more excited be in my life of landing in safely on Mars.
安全降落在火星上在我生命中并不是有多么刺激的事情 。
I will be through the opposite,
我觉得正好相反,
I will be through a landing was not successful,
我想一次不成功的登陆肯定会让我心惊肉跳,
and I didn't want them to happen again.
而我不想这再次发生 。
The landing was not only perfect,
降落不仅是完美的,
but the engine expose suspicious wet patches directly underneath the spacecraft.
而且引擎直接暴露的可疑湿斑在宇宙飞船底下产生 。
Water eyes was just a few scrays away.
水眼只有几米远 。
We did find water ice and we found the soiling connection to it has caulsing carbonate, a compound at forms in the presents of liquid water.
我们发现冰,我们发现它的固态和碳酸盐岩连接,这是呈现的液态水的一种化合物 。
注:听力文本来源于普特