位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第503期:戴维向白雪求婚
日期:2017-08-09 07:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Really?
不是吧
You're too late.
你来迟了
No. No!
不 不
At least let me say goodbye.
至少让我和她道个别
You found me.
你找到了我
Did you ever doubt I would?
你觉得我找不到你吗
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
With this.
用这个
It's my mother's ring. It... led me back to you.
这是我母亲的戒指 是它带我找到了你
And now...
现在
I never want it off your finger.
我想让它永远戴在你的手指上
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What do you think?
你说呢
What is it?
怎么了
There's the little matter of your father and my stepmother.
你父亲和我继母还有些小问题
I'm open to suggestions.
我愿意听听你的建议
Here's one.
我有一个主意
Let's take back the kingdom.
我们夺回王国吧
How?
怎么夺回
Like we shall do everything-- together.
就像做任何事那样携手同心
重点讲解

marry
(和某人)结婚;嫁;娶
She married a German.
她嫁给了一个德国人。
He never married.
他终身未娶。
I guess I'm not the marrying kind (= the kind of person who wants to get married).
我觉得我不是那种想结婚的人。
They married young.
他们很年轻时就结了婚。

open to sth
(of a person) willing to listen to and think about new ideas
思想开明的;不固执己见的
I'm open to suggestions for what you would like to do in our classes.
我很乐意听听你们对课堂活动的建议。

suggestion
suggestion for sth
suggestion about sth
suggestion on sth
suggestion that ...

an idea or a plan that you mention for sb else to think about
建议;提议
Can I make a suggestion?
我提个建议好吗?
Do you have any suggestions?
你有什么建议吗?
I'd like to hear your suggestions for ways of raising money.
关于筹集资金的办法,我想听听你的意见。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到