位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第452期:瑞金娜引诱戴维失败
日期:2017-06-19 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I was working late.
那天我很晚才下班
Itit was a cold night. Must've been ten below.
天气很冷 估计得有零下十度
And on my drive home, I realized I left my phone at the office.
开车回家的时候 突然发现手机丢在办公室了
I remember thinking just to forget about it and I didn't really need it, but... something inside me told me to turn around and go back.
记得当时我还想算了吧反正也用不着 但内心深处却似乎有声音督促我掉头回去
And that's when you saw me?
你就是那时候发现我的
You were on the side of the road, unconscious... So cold you felt like ice.
你躺在路的一边 不省人事 身体冻得像冰块一样
The doctor said if I found you ten minutes later, it would've been too late.
医生说 晚来十分钟 你就可能没命了
It's amazing, isn't it?
很神奇 是吧
If I hadn't forgotten my phone, I wouldn't have been on the road at that time.
要不是忘拿了手机 我那个时候也不会在路上了
Yeah, it's almost... Almost like the universe wanted you to find me.
是啊 似乎是 就像是冥冥中命运的安排
II'm sorry.
抱歉
II hope you didn't get the wrong idea.
我希望你不要会错意
No, I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. You don't have to apologize.
没有 抱歉 我刚才入神了 你不必道歉
I justwe... This is great like it is.
我只是...我们 这样就很好
重点讲解

realize
I didn't realize (that) you were so unhappy.
我没有察觉到你那么不开心。
The moment I saw her, I realized something was wrong.
我一看到她,就觉得不太对劲。

unconscious
无知觉的;昏迷的;不省人事的
She was knocked unconscious.
她被打昏了。
They found him lying unconscious on the floor.
他们发现他晕倒在地板上。

forget about sth
(not usually used in the progressive tenses) to be unable to remember sth that has happened in the past or information that you knew in the past
忘记;遗忘
I'd completely forgotten about the money he owed me.
我完全记不得他欠我的钱了。
Before I forget, there was a call from Italy for you.
趁我还记得,有一个从意大利打来的电话找你。

remember
回想起;记得;记起
This is Carla. Do you remember her?
这位是卡拉。你记得她吗?
I don't remember my first day at school.
我已经忘了第一天上学的情景。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜引诱戴维失败的故事。

分享到