位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第444期:戈登与奥古斯特的交易
日期:2017-06-09 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
First time seeing dear old dad since you arrived at Storybrooke?
你来到童话镇之后这是第一次见你老爹吗
I'm ssor
抱歉...
You know, what surprises me is why a man who claims to be at death's door can't even bring himself to say hello to his father.
让我惊讶的是一个声称自己生命垂危的人居然不敢和他爸爸打招呼
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
That's, uh... That's my business.
这是我的事
Fair enough.
好吧
Let's talk about ours.
那就来谈谈我们的事
You claim to be the only person who can make Ms. Swan believe,
你说只有你能让斯旺女士相信这些童话故事
that you could get her to do exactly what she was brought here to do, and yet,
还说你可以让她去做她来到这个世界所肩负的使命
for a man who's running out of time,
但对于一个行将就木的人来说
you don't seem to be in much of a hurry.
你似乎一点都不着急啊
It's not me slowing us down.
又不是我在拖后腿
It's her. All she can think about right now is getting custody of her kid.
是她 她现在只想夺回孩子的抚养权
Sounds like Sheriff Swan needs a course correction.
看来该有人给斯旺警长指条正路
She's coming to you for legal advice.
她要来找你做法律咨询
And you want me to steer her toward you.
而你想让我把她引向你
I can get her there, to believing. Trust me.
我能让她相信 相信我
I'm sorry. It's just that knowing who you are and your nature, trust is a big ask.
抱歉 可知道了你的身份和你的本性就很难信任你了
Fear not.
别担心
A gentle nudge I shall provide.
我还是会薄尽绵力
重点讲解

nudge
(朝某方向)轻推,渐渐推动
He nudged the ball past the goalie and into the net.
他轻松地带球晃过守门员,送入网中。
She nudged me out of the way.
她将我慢慢地推开了。
(figurative) He nudged the conversation towards the subject of money.
他将谈话逐步引到钱这个话题上。

advice on sth
an opinion or a suggestion about what sb should do in a particular situation
劝告;忠告;建议;意见
advice on road safety
有关道路安全的建议
They give advice for people with HIV and AIDS.
他们向艾滋病病毒携带者和艾滋病患者提供咨询。
Follow your doctor's advice.
要遵从医嘱。

custody
监护;保管;监护权;保管权
Who will have custody of the children?
谁来负责监护这些孩子?
The divorce court awarded custody to the child's mother.
离婚法庭把监护权判给了孩子的母亲。
The parents were locked in a bitter battle for custody.
双亲陷入了一场对孩子监护权的激烈争夺之中。

a big ask
(informal) a difficult thing to achieve or deal with
难以做到的事情;棘手的事
Beating the world champions is certainly a big ask for the team.
这个队要打败世界冠军当然难度很大。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戈登与奥古斯特交易的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • correctionn. 订正,改正,改正的地方
  • gentleadj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • achievev. 完成,达到,实现
  • figurativeadj. 比喻的,形容多的,修饰丰富的
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的