位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第487期:亨利吃了毒苹果
日期:2017-07-24 07:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Where did you get that?
那是哪来的
Regina gave it to me.
瑞金娜给我的
Apple! So?
是苹果 所以呢
You can't eat that. It's poison.
你不能吃 这个有毒
What? Don't you see?
什么 难道你看不出吗
The dealit was all a trick to get you to eat that, to get rid of the savior.
那个协议 那是她让你吃下这个的诡计 彻底摆脱救世主
Henry, come on. Why would she do that when I just told her I was gonna go?
亨利 别这样 我已经告诉她 我要离开了 她为什么还要这么做呢
Because as long as you're alive, you're a threat to the curse.
只要你活着 你就能威胁到这个诅咒
Henry, you've gotta stop thinking like this.
亨利 你不能再有这样的想法了
But it's the truth!
但这就是事实
And you leaving isn't gonna change that.
你离开并不能改变事实
I'll prove it to you. No!
我证明给你看 不要
Henry... What are you doing?
亨利 你在干什么
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
抱歉要走到这一步
You may not believe in the curse... Or in me.
你也许不相信诅咒 也不相信我
But I believe in you.
但我相信你
See? You wanna have some ice cream with that?
看吧 你想来再来点冰淇淋吗
And then we can go back to talking about...
然后我们可以继续说...
Henry? Henry? Henry?!
亨利 亨利 亨利
重点讲解

poison
下毒;在…中放毒
a poisoned arrow
毒箭
Someone had been poisoning his food.
有人一直在他的食物里下毒。
Large sections of the river have been poisoned by toxic waste from factories.
工厂的有毒废弃物污染了大段大段的河流。

believe in sb
believe in sth

to feel certain that sb / sth exists
相信某人(或事物)的存在
Do you believe in God?
你相信有上帝吗?

threat to do sth
a statement in which you tell sb that you will punish or harm them, especially if they do not do what you want
威胁;恐吓
to make threats against sb
对某人进行威胁
She is prepared to carry out her threat to resign.
对于将辞职的要挟付诸行动,她已做好了思想准备。
He received death threats from right-wing groups.
他收到了右翼团体的死亡恐吓。

get rid of sb
get rid of sth

to make yourself free of sb / sth that is annoying you or that you do not want; to throw sth away
摆脱;丢弃;扔掉
Try and get rid of your visitors before I get there.
在我到达之前,想办法把你的客人打发走。
The problem is getting rid of nuclear waste.
问题是如何处理核废料。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到