位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第267期:心灵相契
日期:2016-11-04 16:42

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

He's telling Kathryn.
他要去和凯思琳坦白了
Everything?
所有的事
Everything.
所有的
David? David, come take a look. I found a whole bunch of great apartment options.
戴维 戴维 过来看看 我找到好几处不错的公寓
I have no idea which neighborhood to look at, but Have you ever been to Boston?
可不知道该找哪个街区里的 你去过波士顿吗
No. No, I've never been.
没有 我从没去过
Maybe we should ask the sheriff, Emma. She's from there. She could probably help…Kathryn.
或许我们该去问艾玛警长 她是从那里来的 她大概会帮...凯思琳
I can't go to Boston with you.
我不能和你去波士顿
Can't... or won't?
不能 还是不愿
I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry. I don't know what to say.
抱歉 真的很抱歉 我不知道该说什么
Try the truth.
那就说实话
David, is there something going on that I don't know about?
戴维 是不是发生了什么我不知道的事
No. No, something happened.
不是 不 确有事发生了
I don't know what it is, but there is something that's preventing me... from connecting, and it's not fair to you to let that screw up your life.
我不知道是什么 但有些东西 让我无法...与你心灵相契 而这不该扰乱了你的生活 对你不公平
You're right. You need a fresh start. It's just not with me.
你是对的 你需要新的开始 但不是和我一起

重点讲解

a bunch (of sth)大量;大批:
I have a whole bunch of stuff to do this morning.
我今天上午有一大堆活儿。

fair (to / on sb)合理的;恰当的;适当的:
a fair deal / wage / price / question
公平交易;合理的工资;公道的价格;恰当的问题
The punishment was very fair.
这个处罚很公正。

prevent sb / sth (from doing sth)阻止;阻碍;阻挠:
The accident could have been prevented.
这次事故本来是可以防止的。
He is prevented by law from holding a licence.
法律不准他持有执照。

screw up搞糟;搅乱;弄坏
You really screwed up there!
你实在是搞了个一塌糊涂!

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到