位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第400期:玛丽求瑞金娜
日期:2017-04-10 07:59

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh, I want to enjoy this while I still can.
趁还有机会 我要好好享受一下
Enjoy what?
享受什么
Justice.
正义
Justice? Watching an innocent suffer?
正义吗 看着一个无辜的人受苦吗
You've always seen yourself that way, haven't you?
你一直这么认为 是吗
Innocent.
无辜
I am innocent!
我是无辜的
I don't know what this is about!
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what I ever did to you, but whatever it was, Regina... I'm sorry.
我不知道我对你做过什么 不管是什么 瑞金娜 对不起
I truly am.
真的对不起
Apology not accepted.
我不接受你的道歉
Please. Don't do this to me.
拜托 不要这样对我
I don't deserve this. I did not kill Kathryn.
我不该有这种下场 我没有杀凯思琳
Oh, I know.
我知道
But you do deserve this.
但你确实活该如此
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Let's go.
走吧
You could've at least left a note.
你至少应该留个条
重点讲解

justice
公平;公正
laws based on the principles of justice
以公正为原则的法律
They are demanding equal rights and justice.
他们要求平等的权利和公正的待遇。

at the (very) least
used after amounts to show that the amount is the lowest possible
(用于数量之后)至少,最少
It'll take a year, at the very least.
这至少需要一年时间。

innocent of sth
not guilty of a crime, etc.; not having done sth wrong
无辜的;清白的;无罪的
They have imprisoned an innocent man.
他们监禁了一名无辜的男子。
She was found innocent of any crime.
她获判无罪。

deserve
值得;应得;应受
You deserve a rest after all that hard work.
辛苦劳累那么久,你该休息一下了。
The report deserves careful consideration.
这报告应该给予认真考虑。


视频及简介

该片讲述了玛丽求瑞金娜的故事。


分享到